• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Well, hello! <(^o^)>

LibertyxIsxLove

Flying Spaghetti Monster
Reaction score
Hi, I'm Liberty4Pokemon, and I'm proud to now be a part of the Bulbagarden Community :shy:. You can call Liberty4Pokemon, or just Liberty, or you can call me by my given name, Libby. Whatever you like :kawaii:.
As you can tell from my signature, I love the Azumanga Daioh manga and anime series. I also enjoy Naruto and Rurouni Kenshin.
Like most people, I enjoy listening to music of many varieties, and, like a few people, I prefer reading a good book to watching junky TV.
I'm also a big fan of Pokémon, but, since I've joined here, I guess that's a given :misty:. I think the anime's really great to watch (though I still prefer some good literature ^o^) and I love playing the games.

Thank you for taking the time to read about me =o}

Liberty4Pokemon​
:peace:

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom