• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What Is Your Favorite Common Pokemon?

Would you say a common pokemon could be a pokemon you find commonly in an early route? Cuz I don't really like ne common pokemon, meowth on leafgreen would be the closest for me

Zigzagoon, it's just so perfect. I mean its a good HM slave and has pickup. Pickup makes the game so much faster. I liked it so much, I raised it even with 4 HM moves.

I raised it even with 4 HM moves.

I did that with Steelix in Platinum, to be honest.
I'm yet to actually play Emerald, despite having it from Amazon for a few months, but once I get into it properly I'll probably do what have done and raise him with 4 HMs since Zigzagoon is one of my favourites! ;)

It's breedable, therefore common.

I will never betray Dragonite.

I always thought common Pokemon were the ones you see everywhere you go in the grass and etc. Oh well, if Dragonite is common then he's one of my favs too seeing as he is my fav Pokemon.

I always thought common Pokemon were the ones you see everywhere you go in the grass and etc. Oh well, if Dragonite is common then he's one of my favs too seeing as he is my fav Pokemon.

I guess that depends on your definition of common. I define a common pokemon as one that is easy to get. Since Dragonite is breedable, I could easily trade a bred starter or version exclusive for a dratini, at the very least. Dratini is also catchable in game in every game that isn't RSE. Obviously leveling a Dratini up to 55 is a trivial activity, so I consider Dragonite to be a common pokemon.

Spearow, I always use it in Leafgreen as my flying type and is cool.

Yes!
Always ignored, nobody ever uses him, but he is so much more useful than Pidgey before Pidgey evolves! Also, he has special Ash Pwning Powers.

And I think I'm going to retcon my favs to just being any and all Pokemon that you can catch in the wild before beating Brock.
^_^

Well... AND Pichu.

Yes!
Always ignored, nobody ever uses him, but he is so much more useful than Pidgey before Pidgey evolves! Also, he has special Ash Pwning Powers.

And I think I'm going to retcon my favs to just being any and all Pokemon that you can catch in the wild before beating Brock.
^_^

Well... AND Pichu.

I started using Spearow when I got bored of Pidgey in Red :XD:
My current Red Party has a Fearow.

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom