• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Obsolete: What is your worst film?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Disney, I vote Chicken Little and Home on the Range. The latter pretty much killed off traditional animation for feature films (at least until The Princess and the Frog and Winnie the Pooh came along, which did well with general audiences but not enough to revive that medium), and the former...a HUGE rocky step towards Disney's eventual successful CG-animated films later on. Especially since it was trying to copy Shrek's "fairy tale with pop culture" that Shrek performed better on.

I didn't like Chicken Little either. I noticed that Disney likes to pretend that Chicken Little and Home on the Range don't exist, since they don't have any merchandise.

I've gotten so sick of the "fairy tale with pop culture" shtick due to its over-saturation. Once a genre's been done to death, it just isn't funny anymore. It makes me glad to just crack open a good fairy tale collection to escape it all..

Mordecai. It was okay (not bad, but at the same time not great), but it is often hard to decide which was the worst film I seen. There are a lot of bad films I have never heard of as they tend not to be released here in Australia, so I cannot make a judgement on that.

That would propably be The Last Airbender. The film is a mess, and it's based on such good source material. Maybe not the worst film I have seen, but I was a big fan of the show, so that influences me.

Plan 9 From Outer Space is also pretty bad, but it's still fun to watch.

Plan 9 From Outer Space is also pretty bad, but it's still fun to watch.

BLASPHEMY PLAN 9 IS GODTIER

and to keep this on topic, anyone ever seen Collateral Beauty?

Don't.

Dawn of Justice. I just didn't liked it. There were too many plot holes and my fav characters were behaving in a very unlikable manner. It was also quite cliched.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom