• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

what moves do you teach mew?

snorlax255

Reaction score
Mew can learn ne thing teachable in the game, I was wondering what people teach there mew?

My Platinum-Mew knows Transform and Pound....
Cuz I've never used it nor given it any moves yet. I was thinking of using it in SoulSilver... I'm still considering what I should teach it. (I was thinking at least Psychic and one fighting type move to counter Dark-Pokèmon)

I have one on my old Red (thanks to the Mew-glitch) that knows: Psychic, Strength, Dig and Transform.

my silver one knows

rest
sleep talk
fissure
horn drill

beat that suckers :p
2 ohko move + rest talk a ohko move that is just ohko madness

my silver one knows

rest
sleep talk
fissure
horn drill

Well those OHKO moves tend to have pretty low accuracy...

My Mew used Horn Drill by Metronome once, leading me to ask "how did you do that? You don't have a horn!"

Well those OHKO moves tend to have pretty low accuracy...

My Mew used Horn Drill by Metronome once, leading me to ask "how did you do that? You don't have a horn!"

then he just uses his tail istead, don't think about it too hard.

my silver one knows

rest
sleep talk
fissure
horn drill

You get a gold star for being cheap.

When I had a Mew it knew Psychic, Shadow Ball, Thunderbolt and Flamethrower

Swords Dance
Earthquake
Explosion
Softboiled

Where my idea for Explosion came from, I have no idea.

I don't think so. Also, Explosion has a hidden effect of halving the foe's defense, so in reality, Explosion has a base power of 500.

I taught my Mew...

Psychic
Rock Polish
Nasty Plot
Baton Pass

Well, I only got to use Mew once in Yellow thanks to the Mew glitch, and it knew Psychic, Surf, Strength, and Soft-Boiled.

Back
Top Bottom