• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Just finished the elite four? In the pokemon tcg (gameboy color) and just startted god of war: accession, then its on to starcraft: heart of the swarm.

PS3 - Tales of Graces f - Finally finished up to Fendel, but yes I started to suck after not playing awhile with my inability to pull off a Mytic Arte without realizing that an A type one enables you to do one.

Vita - Genkai Totsuki Monster Monpiece - People say that Idea Factory games are bad, but this game is fun. Although I haven't got to the shameful scratching thing yet, the gameplay is pretty simple with laying down monster girl cards on the field to reach the opponent's castle to win. They will auto-advance and attack your opponent's. But yeah, I haven't played a card game in a video game for a long time since Yugioh and Pokemon TCG, but I like it along with the art style, which look cute.

Tomb Raider. Has a bit of a silly plot and characters, but I've had fun playing it. Has elements of the Arkham and Uncharted titles.

Ni no Kuni.

Just got the ship. Oliver is incredibly overleveled, and I still have so many familiars that are still at level 1!
Gonna try to tame a few more out on sea, kind of bothersome how I lost one of them when I reloaded a previous save, but that was my fault.

I'm currently playing Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep and Touhou 08 ~ Imperishable Night. I'm personally getting deeply interested in both of the series, especially the storyline of Kingdom Hearts. I recently bought a PS2 so I could play the other games.

I'm trying to play my Pearl game (I'm so close to catching Glameow!) but the game on TV (Bosnia vs Greece) keeps distracting me. so I stopped playing for a little while, just till the game ends.

Megaman X Collection. I'm at the Sigma boss right now. Yay for Fireballing his evil robot dog! I'm actually surprised at how good I am at it now.

Ace Attorney - Phoenix Wright: Justice For All and Ace Attorney - Miles Edgeworth: Investigations.

Back
Top Bottom