• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What Was the Last Thing You Said Before This Thread???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Translation: "Thanks, bye!" - to the mailman

The mail is delivered to your door? Lucky.. I have to go out (Meaning out of the house, down the street, past where my sister works, hoping the mail is there..)
"Since when do cookies come through UPS..? I have officially seen everything now." To my mom who just got cookies from UPS. (I'm serious...)

Also, I think this is the thread that got the most post in less then two days.. (I have 2 pages; I have the options set to 40 post a page)

EDIT: "I wonder where that 400 something dollars my dad owes me is..." To my dog, Amber (Allowance Back-Up. He told me to add up the amount... I am.)

Last edited:
"Nah, not hungry."

It's breakfast time. That's pretty unusual for me...

If you're that stupid, then I've lost faith in humanity...

The mail is delivered to your door? Lucky.. I have to go out (Meaning out of the house, down the street, past where my sister works, hoping the mail is there..)
"Since when do cookies come through UPS..? I have officially seen everything now." To my mom who just got cookies from UPS. (I'm serious...)

Also, I think this is the thread that got the most post in less then two days.. (I have 2 pages; I have the options set to 40 post a page)

EDIT: "I wonder where that 400 something dollars my dad owes me is..." To my dog, Amber (Allowance Back-Up. He told me to add up the amount... I am.)

Well, the mailbox is practically at the door. Actually, I don't have to go further than the doorstep to get the mail. Plus, the mailman had a registered letter for my mom today.

Edit: Cookies from UPS? That's new ...

Last edited:
Well, the mailbox is practically at the door. Actually, I don't have to go further than the doorstep to get the mail. Plus, the mailman had a registered letter for my mom today.

Edit: Cookies from UPS? That's new ...

The UPS guy thinks my mom is hot.

"Who's bringing Sexy Back? I am. You are! Yes you are!" to my cat Lucky, lol. (She actually meowed after I said "Who's bringing sexy back?" as if to say "Me, duh!" XD) (I talk to cats. I'm a cat whisperer. They understand me. I understand them.

I said "handjobs for Jesus!" I was singing one of my fav songs out loud :p

F***! I AM SICK OF DOING THIS F****** TASK EIGHT JILLION TIMES! SHEESH!

(note: I'm playing Sly 2 right now :|)

I said "I'll be in my room." lol
I'm there right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom