• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What would you like to see Chloe's Eevee Evolve into?

What should Chloe's Eevee evolve into (if at all)?

• Total voters

Rainbow-Rain

LEADER OF THE INTELEON DEFENSE SQUAD
Reaction score
Well we all know that there's a big mystery surrounding Chloe's Eevee in the sense that she's unable to Evolve

BUT IF she were ever to become able to Evolve, what Eeveelution would you like to see her become?

I think Espeon would be the most ideal choice for Chloe. It fits her well imo

Or alternatively some people might just prefer her to stay as an Eevee?

Tbh I think that's probably the most likely outcome.

What do you guys want?

I say evolve Lana’s and keep Chloe’s as an Eevee. There don’t need to be two Eevee owned by main cast members, but there should probably be one for G-Max purposes.
(And yes, I know, I know, Dragonite, Quilava, Gible, Heracross, Venonat, Geodude, Boldore, and Goldeen...but most of those are just Goh Pokémon and the others...well I don’t really like the overlap with the others either lol)

I second @swiftgallade46 on evolving Sandy and letting Chloe's Eevee remain in her current stage. Another possibility could be that Chloe's Eevee evolves into a new Eeveelution at the end, though: Chloe's main arc is that she can't decide what she wants to do with her life despite the multiple options she has available, which is paralleled by Eevee not being able to evolve into any of her currently known evolutions. I think that storyline is going to end with Chloe coming up with something totally new for herself that she wants to pursue, which could be mirrored by Eevee becoming a completely new evolution.

hmmmm

Either...

• Chloe continues to experience the world and Pokémon along with Ash and Go. By the end of the series she recounts everything she has went through and, across multiple episodes building up to it, connects the dots on what she wants to be. Eevee grows together with her over this time, and ends up evolving into a new evolution.
  • Chloe continues to experience the world and Pokémon along with Ash and Go. By the end of the series she's had some life-changing experiences but is still not sure of her future, except she no longer sees it as a bad thing and realizes she doesn't have to change quickly. She can take it slow along with Eevee, and that's okay. No evolution.
I think it'd be awesome if a new eeveelution is introduced through Chloe, but staying unevolved is cool also. \o/

I'm also on the "either noveelution or newveelution" camp. But I ultimately think it comes down into how Koharu develops moving forward. Guess we'll find out if we ever see it Gigantamax, though, since Gmax Eevee can't evolve.

I am by no means an admirer of any of the Eevee evolutions, and I feel that things would be fine if Chloe didn't have her Eevee evolve, but if I had to choose then it would be Flareon.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom