• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What's the cutest thing you've seen today?

cute picture of suga & RM from 2015, kinda like a blurry candid photo. both pulling really cute expressions.

Two tiny identical kittens hanging out on my back porch :love:. One was feisty when I came near while the other was paralyzed with fear-poor things!

My dog Gizmo, he's getting so old now he had to have his teeth taken out so he can eat better :( not to mention he was born with bad legs so he can't walk too well, he's a little Pekingese and he's my world haha. The cutest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was in a roomful of kittens at the cat rescue I volunteer at sometimes!
3CoSShS.jpg
NSXH6lP.jpg
UZMta6I.jpg

Skipper, our older beagle, kept trying to fit his head through the baby gate by turning it sideways. Just to get to some cookies! :X3:

Mimichu, also already known in the fandom as Pikaboo
and yeah I think it's kinda cute

The cute Eevee Egg I got in the mail today
the small cute Eevee plush inside is just as adorable

here it is:
IMG_0339_zpsvnlzo1rz.jpg

IMG_0340_zpspqhl8h03.jpg
with that I got 3 Eevee plushies and one more in the mail - with plans on getting 3 more

Last edited:
Wasn't today, but I held a Shiba Inu puppy a few days ago. :) Also my cat lets me hold her like she's a baby.

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom