• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Whats the worst that could happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alabaster.j.cat

I go *Bang*!
Reaction score
This game is simple and fun. This is how its played. 1 player will say an action followed by the sentence "Whats the worst that could happen?". Player 2 then answeres that question and names his own action, so on so forth.

Example:

Player 1: I Poke a Pikachu. Whats the worst that could happen?

Player 2: You get shocked to a crisp and die.
I go bungie jumping. Whats the worst that could happen?
Player 1: Your hit your head and get amnesia ....

ECT,. Everyone got it? Good lets go!

I Go skydiving. Whats the worst that could happen?

You land in a water tower and get severely injured (not to mention SOAKED).

I'm going to eat my weight in watermelons. What's the worst that could happen?

You end up like Violet Beauriguarde from Charlie and the Chocolate factory and turn green and oval shaped....you must then be rolled into the juicing room by little orange people.

I finally figured out how to travel through time. Whats the worst that could happen?

You go back hundreds of years, accidently kill a butterfly, and alter the future so that Pokémon is never created.

I'm going to build a robot. What's the worst that could happen?

The robot becomes smarter than a 3 year old and becomes the next president, George W. Bush Jr.

I go to a buffet and ACTUALLY get "All I can Eat." Whats the worst that could happen?

You end up eating so much that you can't fit through the door.

I'm dropping a penny in a well to make a wish. What's the worst that could happen?

The penny will gain so much force that all the water and change will fly out of the well and crush you.

I'm carrying a bag full of paper. Whats the worst that could happen?

You get banned from BMG and i laugh for 5 minutes.

Everyone actually stops spamming. Whats the worst that could happen?

Everyone stops posting, period, and you have nothing left to do with your day.

I brush my teeth. What's the works that could happen?

it will bleed.

I have a crush on you whats the worst that could happen.

I laugh in your face and tell you to get a girlfriend.

I'm like... hyperactive. Whats the worst that could happen?

Nobody understands you, and you're labeled a n00b.

I have to get my hair cut. What's the worst that could happen?

You not only get the hair on your head cut, but also all the hair on your body gets cut.

I'm going to watch all the Gym Battles in the Pokemon series. What's the worse that could happen?

You forget about any unofficial Gyms and end up not completing your task.

I take Serebii's side (Never in a million years). Whats the worst that could happen?

We mock you here and then move it to Fandom_Wank, where you're mocked professionally. And then Joe decides he doesn't like you anymore.

I'm going to do the laundry. What's the worst that could happen?

The friction from the dryer causes a fire which destroys all your clothes.

I decided to join BulbaGarden again. What's the worst that could happen?

they will find out and IP ban you

torment you while your in a cage and cant torment me back whats the worst that could happen?

The cage isn't locked and the tormentee goes medieval on you.

I go camping in Yellowstone National Park. What's the worst that could happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom