• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What's your signature Pokémon?

Sableye, no questions asked.
I always loved ghost types, but Sableye's uniqueness and creepy-cute design quickly became a favorite. It's anime debut and good-hearted prankster personality only reinforced that. Sadly, it doesn't have much of a competitive presence anymore without it's mega form, and I can never get a spot on my team for it.

Crobat ever since I caught a Shiny Zubat in HeartGold. Have caught a Zubat in almost every game

Honestly, probably Pikachu, because I always go out of my way to obtain one in every single Pokemon game I've played. I especially like the female ones because of their heart-shaped tails.

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom