• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Which Will YOU Get Vol.2- Black or White?

Which Will YOU Get- Black Or White?

• Total voters
Honestly, I may just wait until the third game comes out to get that (I'm going to be away anyway so I'm not gonna be playing at all for a while after it comes out)

Personally, I like Reshiram A LOT better than Zekrom, but I'll be getting Pokemon White. I don't really like the super modern feel of Black City and I'd much rather have the beautful landscape in White Forest. I mean the cities are usually highighted in Pokemon, right? I guess White Forest will be the oppposite giving us a new experience

Both.

When the third game comes out, I'll get that too. I've done this since GSC. Why yes, Nintendo DOES make a lot of money off of me, why do you ask? :x

White. Black looks way too modern for my taste and Zekrom's grown on me.

Personally, I like Reshiram A LOT better than Zekrom, but I'll be getting Pokemon White.

Finally, somebody else.

I'm not picking just yet or based just on the legendaries; I catch them and basically keep them as trophies. As it is, I'll probably wait until we have clearer screenshots of all the version-exclusive areas, then look at the other differences in wild Pokémon and whatever else happens to be a factor, then make a choice.

Right now, though, I'm leaning toward Black.

I don't know. I'll have to find out more about each. But I think it'll still be a tough one. I might just get both in the process :)

I was going to get White because my brother wanted black but then I saw zekrom and wanted White even more!

i want white. one, i want zekrom, looks pretty cool, disappointed that its not part dark though... two, i like the version exclusive, rankurusu or whatever. i was a little torn between the two though... hopefully my friend gets black though

After looking over the current version exclusives... I will get White, trade Zekrom for Reshiram, and pick Pokabu as my starter. But I'll wait for their English releases..by playing Kirby's Epic Yarn!

I'll be buying both. XD

Pokemon Black would be for me, i love Reshiram, Gochiruseru and Black city, besides i usually get the first of paired version (Gold, Diamond, HeartGold) I only got Blue and Sapphire because i love color blue so much!! xD

Pokemon White would be for my boyfriend, just like he got SoulSilver and i got HeartGold. XD

Last edited:
at last I found this poll. Seriously it was, until recently, hard to find and don't prove me wrong! (now that I have edited this thread must be from the first ones to see)

To answer your question I will take Black. Because it's a more darker name (hahaha) than White and I'm in love with Reshiram! It's my favourite legendary after Zoroark. Anyway, I really liked the new legendaries' design. I also prefer technological cities a bit more than forests. Plus, saw lately some pictures about Black City that confirm my premonition. Black City has a darker (hahaha) plot than White forest.

I'm going to get White. My little sister will probably end up getting Black for the sole reason she likes Reshiram better than Zekrom. She's only 7 though, so I'm gonna end up helping her and playing it anyway. When Gray comes out I'll probably get it too.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom