• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Who do you share a birthday with?

Tezuka Osamu and Gabe Newell.

I'm actually pleasantly surprised.

Just look here:
April 20

Notable ones are Luther Vandross, Carmen Electra, and unfortunately, Adolf Hitler. Nope, I'm not German nor a Nazi, just a regular Filipino-American that shares a birthday with him. So please don't assume that I'm a Nazi.

Not a real person, but according to an official Naruto guidebook, Sakura was born on March 28th, which is my birthday, so it kinda counts.

Tom Felton. From fictional characters, Frodo and Bilbo Baggins.

Barry Bonds and Jennifer Lopez. As you can guess, I'm not terribly pleased with my birthday-mates.
I do also share a birthday with Eric Szmanda (Greg on the original CSI), though, so I guess it's not all bad.

ah, the big 10/10
from wikipedia (only people i know of, since there are so many i've never heard of):
David Lee Roth
Rumiko Takahashi
Quinton Flynn
Dale Earnhardt Jr (oh no nascar get out)
probably more but i'd rather not look any more comprehensively

March 28. I looked it up, and the only two people I could recognize were Vince Vaughn and Lady GaGa.

That's right! Bow before me, you Little Monsters! BOW, I SAY!!! >:-D

May 10 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I'm posting the wikipedia link cause there's too much awesome in the date. I mean there's:
James Wilkes Booth
Donovan
Yu Suzuki
Bono
Sid Vicious
Dave Manson
Danny Carey
Young MC
Kenan(yes, Kenan and Kal Kenan!)

And god knows if my uneducated ass missed some of the other ones. After viewing the page though, crappola, the death's and events my birthday is associated with is unimaginably gory. Wars everywhere!

Back
Top Bottom