• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

WIP Flygon-- Critique!

Double Z

rocks yer socks.
Reaction score
Really.
First time drawing a Flygon. This is a rough sketch, I wanna know if it's good enough to lineart (Linearting things without fur is HARD. Straight freakin lines.)
Here's a few official piccus of Flygon: W00t. Yea, I put toes, and the wings are different, I try to make mine... real-ish-cartoon-ish, yenno? Anyways. Here's the piccu.

Hopefully that's the right code... tell me if I'm wrong, I used the copy-and-paste from ImageShack.

CRITIQUE NOW PLZUMS.

It looks great! I only see two things I'd change about it..

First off, at the point where the tail connects to the bum, I think it could be a little wider, so it doesn't look like it would be so easy for someone to go and rip the poor Flygons tail off. n_n;

Also, the neck seems too thick in comparison to the rest of the body.

Other than that it looks awesome. Yes. :3 I really love how you made the wings big enough so that it actually looks like this Pokemon would be able to get off the ground. Most people draw wings way too small.

Yay! A post. I've put this thread in two forums, you're actually the first to SAY something.

Mmkay, thanks Akerin! I'll work on those. And thanks about the wings, I didn't like how they originally connected to the body, and they seemed too small. I kept the basic shape, but made it more functional. I almost put a finger in, like a Pterodactyl, but decided... I'm still being cartoony.

Also. I wanted to ask... the whole eye-covering thing.. does that look okay? It's a little odd to me ^^;

I think that eye thing looks fine too. : )
It's in exactly the place I'd put it, if I drew Flygons with those eye things in the first place... XD *always leaves them out for some reason*

Hee hee... I considered for a moment, but decided that those die-hard Poké-fans would mob me... that and the OCD kicked in x3

Back
Top Bottom