• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Music With You (Full Version)

I really love this opening theme! I'm glad that they released the full extended version of it.

It looks like they used some good clips from the show to along with the lyrics.

I really hope TPCi continues this trend of using mainstream artists/musicians for the gen 9 anime (assuming we get one).

It is nice that they released full version of the song, especially when they didn't do that Journey to your Heart. It is a nice song and I think it works a bit better than the short version, but it also feels way more fitting as an ending theme as opposed to an opening theme. It might be just how its sung, but the gentle and calm tone of the singer's voice makes it feel more fitting as a way to end the episode instead of a way to start it.

I just realized, this will most likely be the last English dub opening with Ash Ketchum as the main character.

I just realized, this will most likely be the last English dub opening with Ash Ketchum as the main character.

And that makes me both sad and excited... knowing its the end for our main hero as the main character... but also excited to see what else is in store for him off-screen.

I just realized the remaining episodes is probably all we are gonna get from the former travel companions as well, which means i am losing all three of my favorite characters (Brock, James and Ash, in that order) in one fell swoop.

DAMMIT... STOP CUTTING THE ONIONS... I AM GONNA CRY AGAIN (Which i will probably do for all remaining ten episodes).

Honestly, It would be the most logical thing to do, but we're still talking about TPCi so... I wouldn't take that for granted.

If anything they'll most likely use the Movie 20 version of "Pokemon Theme" if they decide to go that route.

I don't recall TPCi ever using the original Jason Paige version of the song in the past, and I don't expect them to do so now. But it will be a pleasant surprise if they do.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom