• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Workshop Directory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me thinks it's time I finally used this, aha ha.

Author name: Ambyssin
Fic name: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Guiding Light
Summary: Stop me if you've heard this one before. You wake up somewhere you don't recognize, only to find you've been turned into a Pokémon! Before you know it, you're off on a globe-trotting adventure. Dream come true, right? Well, for one human, that dream quickly turns into a waking nightmare. Can he fend off an otherworldly force threatening to rip the fabric of reality apart?
Fandom: Pokémon
Genres: Action, adventure, friendship
Canon: Game
Type: Chapter fic
Rating: Teen

Right, haven't added Seiren on here yet.

Author name
: canisaries
Fic name: Seiren
Summary: A young god falls for a pop star. His servant, not all right in the head, gets tired of being ignored and seeks to rectify the situation.
Fandom: Pokémon (Twitch Plays)
Genres: Drama
Rating: T

Also, as Seiren is a rewrite of Agápe, could I request Agápe to removed? It should probably be moved to the archives, anyway.

Right, haven't added Seiren on here yet.

Author name
: canisaries
Fic name: Seiren
Summary: A young god falls for a pop star. His servant, not all right in the head, gets tired of being ignored and seeks to rectify the situation.
Fandom: Pokémon (Twitch Plays)
Genres: Drama

Also, as Seiren is a rewrite of Agápe, could I request Agápe to removed? It should probably be moved to the archives, anyway.

Would you like Agápe marked COMPLETE and/or added to the Archive Directory if it's being rewritten? How about Hunter, Haunted? Let me know! Then I'll take care of you and Ambyssin all at once.

Would you like Agápe marked COMPLETE and/or added to the Archive Directory if it's being rewritten? How about Hunter, Haunted? Let me know! Then I'll take care of you and Ambyssin all at once.

Oh, didn't realize there was an Archive Directory - but yes to both. I'm not totally sure on Hunter, Haunted yet... it might still get some bigger changes. Also realized that Dear Nemesis is probably still not in the archives, so I'd like for it to get the same treatment as Agápe, please.

Well, since I dunno the process of adding stuff in the OP, I’ll just follow the standard protocol. :p

Author name: Cresselia92
Fic name: Pokémon x Kingdom Hearts: Fateful Crossing
Summary: A mythical quadruped joins forces with a young hero to save multiple worlds from a growing darkness, while looking for missing lights and discovering ancient mysteries.
Fandoms: Pokémon, Kingdom Hearts
Genres: Action, Adventure, Friendship
Rating: E

Well, since I dunno the process of adding stuff in the OP, I’ll just follow the standard protocol. :p

Author name: Cresselia92
Fic name: Pokémon x Kingdom Hearts: Fateful Crossing
Summary: A mythical quadruped joins forces with a young hero to save multiple worlds from a growing darkness, while looking for missing lights and discovering ancient mysteries.
Fandoms: Pokémon, Kingdom Hearts
Genres: Action, Adventure, Friendship

No problem. Do you want the crossover specified in the title since there's already a section that specifies what fandoms are in the fic?

Author name: BackSet
Fic name: An Unwanted Journey
Summary: Artemis hates people, Hermes is a failed lawyer, Apollo is an overenergetic former Team Rocket member. And, of course, they're forced to work together to take down the new team rocket. There's also a group of gym leaders, a girl named Mare who narrates her story in first person present tense, and the Team Rocket Trio from the anime. Rated T for Teen and Trebuchet.
Fandom*: Pokemon
Genres: Adventure, Friendship, Journey
Canon*: Mixed
Type*: chapter fic/

Last edited:
Summary: Artemis hates people, Hermes is a failed lawyer, Apollo is an overenergetic former Team Rocket member. And, of course, they're forced to work together to take down the new team rocket. There's also a group of gym leaders, a girl named Mare who narrates her story in first person present tense, and the Team Rocket Trio from the anime. Rated T for Teen and Trebuchet.
Type*: chapter fic/

Woo! Welcome back! Done~

Author name: Fulcrum
Fic name: Star Performer
Summary: A crushing defeat in the final round of Hoenn's Grand Festival threatens to send rising star Coordinator Alex into a downward spiral until his manager suggests an alternative - a holiday in the Kalos region! But it seems the surprises don't end there, as what was meant to be some peaceful R&R ends up being far more eventful than Alex had ever imagined.
Genres: Drama/Journey/Slice of Life
Type*: Chapter fic

Please and thank you!

Author name: Fulcrum
Fic name: Star Performer
Summary: A crushing defeat in the final round of Hoenn's Grand Festival threatens to send rising star Coordinator Alex into a downward spiral until his manager suggests an alternative - a holiday in the Kalos region! But it seems the surprises don't end there, as what was meant to be some peaceful R&R ends up being far more eventful than Alex had ever imagined.
Genres: Drama/Journey/Slice of Life
Type*: Chapter fic

Please and thank you!

Done! Looking forward to reading the newest chapter when I get the chance ;D

Author Name: SeanWheeler
Fic Name: Pokémon the Series: Plus and Minus
Summary: You know about my walkthrough of a fan game? This is the anime version of that game with Ash and Samantha travelling across the Illis region catching Pokémon, collecting badges, helping out those in need and thwarting the plots of Team Rocket and Team Calculus.
Fandom: Pokémon
Genres: Journey, Comedy, Romance
Canon: Anime

I'd like to update my fic description, please.

Summary: Artemis Seer has been shipped off to Kanto by his mother in order to get him out of the house. So, of course, Team Rocket chooses this particular time to come back. Artemis is quickly dragged into the madness and mayhem and has been tasked with stopping Team Rocket. With the most unlikely of allies at his side he must save the world (or at least the Kanto Region) whether he likes it or not. Spoiler alert, he doesn't like it. Rated T for Teen and Trebuchet.
Type*: chapter fic

I'd like to update my fic description, please.

Summary: Artemis Seer has been shipped off to Kanto by his mother in order to get him out of the house. So, of course, Team Rocket chooses this particular time to come back. Artemis is quickly dragged into the madness and mayhem and has been tasked with stopping Team Rocket. With the most unlikely of allies at his side he must save the world (or at least the Kanto Region) whether he likes it or not. Spoiler alert, he doesn't like it. Rated T for Teen and Trebuchet.
Type*: chapter fic

Done!!! Thanks for updating it - it helps the Directory be a better source for readers looking for fics to read. :)

Author name:
Fic name: Snowfall
Summary: Spencer Weeks spends too much time snowboarding, and not enough time doing anything else. Between dealing with Tourette’s Syndrome, struggling with college classes, and trying to keep his relationship together, he’s got a full plate. The problem is, he’d rather be on the mountain forgetting all of his problems rather than tackling them head on.
Fandom*: Original
Genres: Slice of Life (At a stretch. I'm honestly not sure how exactly to fit this in, but I guess it can go here for now. I'll update it if I decide on a more fitting genre)
Canon*: Real World
Type*: Chapter Fic

Author name: lucarioknight56
Fic name: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Twilit Destinies
Summary: Two brothers--Arthus Zoroark and Matheus Lucario--grow in a region dominated by outlaws and gangs, each suffering losses in the dark world. Together, they rise up and vanquish the darkness, establishing a force for good in the region. All is well…until their inevitable fall from grace. The twilight is brightest before the sun sets…
Genres: Fantasy, Adventure, Tragedy
Canon*: AU

Edit: I would also like to remove Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Unequivocant since I want it to be moved to the archives.

Last edited:
Author name: Ryoma Maser

Fic name
: Orre: The Desert
Summary: Follow a young woman named Cecilia Matthews, seven years after Gale of Darkness as she travels across Orre as a part-time delivery girl for Orre's package delivery company and the encounters she experiences along the way. Come see how Orre has change or what as remain the same in this barren desert, and what befouls Cecilia in her new life.

Fandom*: Pokemon.
Genres: Slice of Life.
Canon*: Games.
Rating: Rated T for Teen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom