• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Would you rather...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The latter option. It will be a lot better than $1000/month after a while.

Would you rather answer this question or not answer it?

All flies, they bother me more.

Would you rather be in a ship with someone of your own gender or the person you hate most?

If my life was a show I would be in a ship with my high school rival which I've stopped hating so I'm already in the formal as far as I'm concerned

WYR eat cheese cover oreo or a turkey and ice cream sandwich

CHEESE COVERED OREOS!

Would you rather know what the GEN VII games are, or when you'll get them?

When I get them.

Would you rather say admit good about something you hate or admit bad about something you love?

the prior sounds a lot easier

Would you rather go on a date with Scarlet Joe Hanson or get a free 3ds XL

Sun power

WYR have wind water and earth powers or Fire lightning and ice powers

Fire, lightning and ice powers. Mostly for the ice powers.

Would you rather be stuck on a deserted island with only infinite stale bread and warm water to last forever, but with internet and a new PC every 2 years or stuck with infinite amounts of any meal you wish at anytime but no internet or PC.?

I'd pick the option with Internet cuz then I can post help signs and get people to save me

Would you rather have a bag or a pack

Shakespeare

Would you rather read a book or play videogames?

Hmmm... I'll go with a cup.

Wyr go to throw a rubber ball or a rock in a random direction?

Dig under.

Would you rather ask a "Would You Rather" question in Announcements & Events or The Garden Grotto?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom