• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Xiaolin Chronicles (Xiaolin Showdown Sequel Series)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
The popular Kids WB/Cartoon Network program, Xiaolin Showdown will finally be returning Fall 2013 on Disney XD with a sequel series titled Xiaolin Chronicles. XiaolinChronicles is be made by Genao Productions and ActionFliks Media Corp. and will be written/produced by Xiaolin Showdown's orignal creator, Christy Hui. This series takes place after the Xiaolin Showdown finale, Time After Time (Part 1 and Part 2) with the Omi, Kimiko, Raimundo and Clay all having obtained the rank of Shoku Warrior.

XiaolinOnline.com | Official Site for Xiaolin Chronicles and All Things Xiaolin, from the Creator of Xiaolin Showdown.

April 2013 Newsletter
(Written By Christy Hui):
GONG YI TAN PAI!!! Xiaolin Chronicles NewsFlash

NOTE:
Due to Warner Brothers not giving all of the original copyrights back to Christy Hui,
some changes were made to the characters' designs, and all of the Shen Gong Wu
were renamed as a result.

Last edited:
Ohh I remember this show wayyy back in the day. Hopefully it isn't total crap.

I remember this show! I thought it was okay. Maybe I'll check out the sequel when it comes out.

Ooh seems interesting.

Trailer released by the official Xiaolin Chronicles YouTube channel.

[video=youtube;3OZdvMGZ78Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OZdvMGZ78Y[/video]

Official Cast list was revealed from the 3 premiere episdoes on August 26th.

Tara Strong as Omi/ and Ping Pong

Jennifer Hale as Kimiko/Shadow

David Kaye as Clay/Chase Young

Eric Buaza as Jack Spicer/Raimundo

Michael Donovan as Dojo/Master Fung

Cree Summer as Wuya

Ah, I always wanted Xiaolin Showdown to have something after Time after Time Pt.2. I hope it is at least decent. Can't do much worse than some cartoon series running around right now. The only thing I'll probably never get used to: Renamed Shen Gong Wu. I want my Reversing Mirror, Sands of Time and Shroud of Shadows back... =(

Well the characters sound kinda close to their original counterparts, so that's good.

I'm curious on this series. Would I need to rewatch the original to get a grasp of what's happening or will I understand the show by just watching the new series right away?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom