• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY134: Siege of Miare Gym! Citroid Forever!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks as if Clembot is going to self-destruct itself...

And why isn't Greninja listed in the VA List? If it transforms into Ash Greninja, it must have a speaking role...

It did transform already and it shares its VA with Wobbuffet, who is considered a more important role.

Jokes aside, no one actually thinks Geckouga is more important than Sonansu right?

Jokes aside, no one actually thinks Geckouga is more important than Sonansu right?
In this series, I think Gekkouga is more important.

In the series as a whole, Sonans is more important.

Well the people who put together the VA lists do and I don't blame them, while Greninja actually belong to a main character who appears every episode, Wobbuffet appears in almost every episode that Team Rocket do.

Well the people who put together the VA lists do and I don't blame them, while Greninja actually belong to a main character who appears every episode, Wobbuffet appears in almost every episode that Team Rocket do.

That's a very valid point.

Looks as if Clembot is going to self-destruct itself...
Looks like it to me, Clemont was crying in a preview a few weeks ago because in order to destroy Team Flare's machine, he has to destroy his Clembot by getting it to self-destruct and has to sacrifice the gym and Prism tower.

I don't think the Gym is going to blow up, but it could be severely destroyed, well, more than it already is. :D

I don't think the Gym is going to blow up, but it could be severely destroyed, well, more than it already is. :D
They're kind of the same thing, but we get the point. :p We have to wait next week to see how Prism tower gets destroyed.

Nice to see Steven in this mess... and the lack of Clemont's battle being shown in the preview is disappointing

Clemont would do what is best even if it would hurt him to do so. Can't allow his gym to be used for dark purposes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom