• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your Favorite Fighting Type Pokemon?

Which team of Fighting Pokemons do you like?

• Combusken/Blaziken

Votes: 56 36.1%
  • Poliwrath

Votes: 21 13.5%
  • Machop/Machoke/Machamp

Votes: 21 13.5%
  • Heracross

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Breloom

Votes: 44 28.4%
  • Meditite/Medicham

Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Lucario

Votes: 65 41.9%
  • Makuhita/Hariyama

Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Tyrogue/Hitmontop/Hitmonlee/Hitmonchan

Votes: 15 9.7%
  • Mankey/Primeape

Votes: 16 10.3%
  • Timburr/Gurdurr/Conkeldurr

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Throh

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Mienfoo/Mienshao

Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Monferno/Infernape

Votes: 8 5.2%
  • Croagunk/Toxicroak

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • Gallade

Votes: 9 5.8%
  • Pignite/Emboar

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Scraggy/Scrafty

Votes: 5 3.2%
  • Cobalion

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • Terrakion

• Virizion

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • Keldeo

• Meloetta (Pirouette Forme)

• Sawk

Votes: 1 0.6%

• Total voters
Lucario, closely followed by Breloom and Blaziken.

...and Heracross goes somewhere after that, but only because of its utility in battle. Other than that, I really don't like fighting types at all. >>

my faves are Blaziken, Lucario and Hitmonchan/lee

they all kick ass XD

definitely Himonchan/lee but shouldnt they be included with (utterly crap) Tyrogue + (Awesome) Hitmontop?
I just love Himonlee.I picked him on FR and if it wasnt for "Kix"(yes original name I know) I wouldnt like much else though "Hitz" and (any guesses?) "Spinz" are also cool. What the hell was Nintendo thinking with Tyrogue(coughuttercrapsneeze)

Lucario is my favourite and coinsedently its my favourite of all the 4th gen pokemon anyway

i say blazeken because i pwned everybody with him in ruby. all of the moves i used were blaze kick and sky uppercut

Mine would be Blaziken first, then Hariyama, though I do have a close bond with Breloom since it was one of my first shiny pokemon

I'm not a huge fan of Fighting types, but I'd say it's a tossup of Monferno, Infernape, Hitmontop and Tyrouge.

I must say I'm not such a big fan of the pure fighting types myself although among the Hitmons my preference is definitely Hitmonlee. I also like Primeape and have often trained one when choosing Charmander for Brock, furthermore the sleep immunity is a nice addition.

So of the pure fighting types I think it would be a tie between
Ani057MS.gif
and
Ani106MS.gif

Of the "Half Fighting-type Pokémon" who's primary is fighting it would be Lucario because Medicham is simply fail and ugly and there are no alternatives.

Finally in the "Secondary Fighting-type Pokémon" I would choose
Ani286MS.gif
with
Ani214MS.gif
in second. I love Spore so much and I like the unique combination that both have too. These are two are my firm favourites of the pokémon I have listed here by far.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom