• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

You've been kidnapped...

-Generation 5 is the worst Gen ever and it has the worst looking Pokémon.

-Man I'm so Happy Charizard Got all those new forms, it really deserved them

-I hate Ghost, Bug and Fairy type Pokémon

lucario is a really interesting take on the anubis myth
baby pokemon are pointless and not necessary
mimikyu is just a cheap knockoff of pikachu
compelling villains aren't good in pokemon
object pokemon are super uninspired
galar is full of ugly and uninspired designs
johto is the best region
unova deserved the hate

Ghost is the worst type in Pokemon, those who bear it are uninspired, lazy designs. Who thought this type should've exist at all?
Falinks is a knockoff of Execute and Kirby
Gen 7 is literally dogshit and the starters escepially, especially that stupid Decidueye, I fucking hate that bastard

Oh I sure love Ambipom. Aggron though ? Nah, big dinos with plated armors are overrated

man i really love rowlet people arent kidding around when they say it's the best grass starter of all time
also melli is my favorite character. xy had the best rivals. i hate silver and i think he's really boring and single-faceted
and jeez is sylveon ugly! jolteon and espeon are sooooo much better!
gen 5 was a giant step backward and the only good thing about it was my sweet beloved conkeldurr
anyway i've been talking long enough, time for me to go and play some more of my very favorite games of all time... the sinnoh saga

Joltik is extremely creepy and if I saw one in real life, I would crush it on sight.
The Exp Share is the single worst feature in Pokemon and players should have to grind whenever they want to add new creatures to their crew.
Open Worlds are great because they never lead to wasted time and less focused experiences.
Major Trainers should always have full six Pokemon teams, because difficulty curves do not matter.
All of the mobile Pokemon games aren't real Pokemon games, because all they have is cute graphics and lame gameplay.
Arceus, Dialga, and Palkia GX is the best card ever designed and a card referencing its mechanics should be in every set.
TCG Live is great and it made complete sense to shut down a functional client for one that The Pokemon Company could control in full.
Ash Ketchum is a horrid character who should have been written out of the show years ago for being uninteresting.
Diancie and the Cocoon of Destruction is the greatest Pokemon film ever, whereas Volcanion and the Mechanical Marvel is the worst and needed to be rewritten to have less Clemont.

Pokemon Black and White are overrated and the only reason people say good stuff about them now is because of nostalgia and they are old games by now.

Pokemon Black and White 2's increased dex size, various interactable Pokemon, extra features and post game content are completely unnecessary and if Game Freak really wanted to waste time and money on something so trivial then they should at least put it behind DLC.

Dexit is totally justified and actually helpful. Those old Pokemon have been around long enough and have plenty of time to shine. Time to let the new mons take their place. Those old 90's fogies have probably forgotten all about this franchise by now.

Ash definitely didn't have to end his tenure at Journeys. He's been vastly improving as a character and has only been getting more interesting and deep as time passes.

Grass doesn't need buffs or better starters. It's been perfectly on par with Water and Fire since Gold and Silver.

Infinite TM usage in Gen 5-7 was an unneeded change. Whatever company GF outsources the BW remake to needs to not be faithful to the originals in this particular field.

Best Wishes is the best generation of the anime. They definitely did Iris, Elesa, Burgh, Skyla, Bianca, N, Team Plasma and Alder justice.

Back
Top Bottom