• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia ZD X BMG 2019 Link’s Awakening Hydra Mafia Crossover Game Thread

interesting to claim it though during twilight. I'm not sure if I had believed it if it was claimed before twilight...

Millers are typically the most useful D1 claim though
In a normal game, yes. But in this case that would have removed the chance for a person to defend themselves by claiming if they were in danger of being lynched. If ZMs were Cop, Doc, or something else important then they could have claimed it and people would definitely have slammed the brakes on their lynch to give time for a counterclaim, potentially saving an important role.
If S&N had used up our claim however, ZMS would have had no chance to claim to save their life even if they wanted to, regardless of how important they may or may not be.

In a normal game, yes. But in this case that would have removed the chance for a person to defend themselves by claiming if they were in danger of being lynched. If ZMs were Cop, Doc, or something else important then they could have claimed it and people would definitely have slammed the brakes on their lynch to give time for a counterclaim, potentially saving an important role.
If S&N had used up our claim however, ZMS would have had no chance to claim to save their life even if they wanted to, regardless of how important they may or may not be.
There are more ways to save yourself than roleclaiming, ya know.

Miller is the easiest scum claim of all time everyone on this
In my experience scum are unlikely to fakeclaim Miller. It's such a common role that you're almost guaranteed to get counterclaimed at the earliest opportunity. Granted I don't really know if it's as common on ZD (the ones who made this setup) as it is on Bulba, but if we don't get a counterclaim then I'm inclined to believe it.
There are more ways to save yourself than roleclaiming, ya know.
That's true, and it's definitely not the best way you can go about saving yourself, but it is a legitimate way to do it if it really comes down to it.

In my experience scum are unlikely to fakeclaim Miller. It's such a common role that you're almost guaranteed to get counterclaimed at the earliest opportunity. Granted I don't really know if it's as common on ZD (the ones who made this setup) as it is on Bulba, but if we don't get a counterclaim then I'm inclined to believe it.

Miller is neg utility for town and should be lynched D1 even if there are no ccs in my experience?

Miller is neg utility for town and should be lynched D1 even if there are no ccs in my experience?
That's a weird way to go about it. They're still a Town slot, lynching them is just wasting a day and giving scum exactly what they want: more dead Townies.

Lmao, I heard millers are told that they are millers here, guess I forgot. That's v silly imo.

We should kill that guy.

-Sunfan

USM Ubers Mafia
Really? Haven't read that one. If so then that's some fuckin' ballsy scum right there.

Lmao, I heard millers are told that they are millers here, guess I forgot. That's v silly imo.

We should kill that guy.
Why? Like I said, a Miller is still a Town slot, and if unCC'd is likely to be legit. Yes, if they're acting scummy no amount of Miller claiming should save them, but I'm still seeing them as somewhat towny.

Really? Haven't read that one. If so then that's some fuckin' ballsy scum right there.

Why? Like I said, a Miller is still a Town slot, and if unCC'd is likely to be legit. Yes, if they're acting scummy no amount of Miller claiming should save them, but I'm still seeing them as somewhat towny.

It's too good a mafia fakeclaim if you don't auto lynch them on claim.

Back
Top Bottom