• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia ZD X BMG 2019 Link’s Awakening Hydra Mafia Crossover Game Thread

Day 2 Lynch Scene
Final Day 2 Vote Count

thesunspear
- 1 (LatB)
Hydreigon & Shelgon- 1 (RR)
dum dum idiots- 1 (T&H)
Tommy and Hal- 3 (MNH, H&S, LW)
Not Voting- 4 (Aflame, Chillian, ddi, sunspear)

Today the islanders chose Tommy and Hal to lynch. They kicked and screamed and randomly burst into song, but no one would listen. As they were led to the ocean cliff to be thrown over, they began sobbing uncontrollably. Just as they were thrown over, they transformed into a seagull and flew away.

Tommy and Hal were Marin the Town Doctor

Wake me up!
  1. Aflame
  2. Hydreigon & Shelgon GX
  3. Chillian
  4. Mafia Nursing Home
  5. Lone Wolf
  6. leetic and the band
  7. dum dum idiots
  8. Restless_Ridge
  9. thesunspear
Before you go go
  1. Zinn Mask Salesman- DethI, Mafia Godfather/Roleblocker
  2. Bok's Lovechild- Shopkeeper, the Electric Killer
  3. Scumlords and Noobs- Ghost, the Town Miller
  4. Tommy and Hal- Marin, the Town Doctor
@Hydra Players @Hydra Accounts
Please send in your night actions before 8 am CDT. (Or whenever we change start of day to cause I won't be here then)

Day 3 Start
The night was stormy in Koholint. Great booms of thunder shook the ground and the wind made the trees sway ominously. Chillian was out and about, hopping along the path. All of a sudden a great thunderbolt crashed out of the sky and electrified them. The thunderbolt held its place and branded Chillian with the word "THIEF", then vanished as quickly as it came, along with the storm. All the islanders were drawn to the sight, and immediately there everything they had at THIEF. THIEF held their own for a time and seemed immune to all threats. Until some unusual dust immediately set THIEF aflame. The islanders looked on, astonished, as they realized who THIEF was.

THIEF (Chillian) was Giant Zol the Mafia Bulletproof

Wake me up!
  1. Aflame
  2. Hydreigon & Shelgon GX
  3. Mafia Nursing Home
  4. Lone Wolf
  5. leetic and the band
  6. dum dum idiots
  7. Restless_Ridge
  8. thesunspear
Before you go go
  1. Zinn Mask Salesman- DethI, Mafia Godfather/Roleblocker
  2. Bok's Lovechild- Shopkeeper, the Electric Killer
  3. Scumlords and Noobs- Ghost, the Town Miller
  4. Tommy and Hal- Marin, the Town Doctor
  5. THIEF (Chillian)- Giant Zol, the Mafia Bulletproof
With 8 alive it takes 5 to hit majority, otherwise day will end at 3 pm CDT on Tuesday, the 30th. @Ryuken has subbed in for the Kokirion half of Aflame, effective immediately.

I feel pretty good about the game now, tbh
game didn't make sense to me without Chillian being maf (this was a nighttime development)

Back
Top Bottom