• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia ZD X BMG 2019 Link’s Awakening Hydra Mafia Crossover Game Thread

Contrary to what DDI has stated, my other head has left their thoughts and answered you guys' questions, both to the very best of his ability. If that's not enough at this point, it is unfortunate.

Contrary to what DDI has stated, my other head has left their thoughts and answered you guys' questions, both to the very best of his ability. If that's not enough at this point, it is unfortunate.
I don't think you guys ever answered LatB's question to everyone wanting to see everyone's top two lynch choices. In post #1495, it was noted that you two were discussing the topic, but then there was never an answer, unless I'm just totally missing seeing it.

I don't think you guys ever answered LatB's question to everyone wanting to see everyone's top two lynch choices. In post #1495, it was noted that you two were discussing the topic, but then there was never an answer, unless I'm just totally missing seeing it.
My apologies, but this slipped both of our minds.

These posts from Restless Ridge actually ease the slight worry I had over them lol.

Serious question to everyone though: Would it be worth just hammering H&S at this point? All but, like, 2 or 3 hydras seem to be in consensus that Hydreigon & Shelgon GX are the top lynch suspect. If so, I'd place my vote, especially since Aflame is a very distant 2nd place scum suspect and and ddi even farther from that for me.

i'm afraid of where we'd go if h&s flipped town, and im paranoid that they could be town due to sunspear town-reading them

These posts from Restless Ridge actually ease the slight worry I had over them lol.

Serious question to everyone though: Would it be worth just hammering H&S at this point? All but, like, 2 or 3 hydras seem to be in consensus that Hydreigon & Shelgon GX are the top lynch suspect. If so, I'd place my vote, especially since Aflame is a very distant 2nd place scum suspect and and ddi even farther from that for me.
Hmmmm... we haven't heard them respond to leetic's question (or rather post since then) or defend themselves... My vote's not gonna change regardless, but it'd be good to hear them out.

And now that they're here, we can!
i'm afraid of where we'd go if h&s flipped town, and im paranoid that they could be town due to sunspear town-reading them
Easy: it'll just be between you or sunspear. :)

sunfan i suck at this game what do i do
the H&S lynch is like
acceptable

what MNH said about that slot is fine; I felt the same way where my mind was eased by them not being aware of what the scum in the setup looks like.

My lynch order is still the same; aflame, ddi and probably H&S third, so the H&S lynch is acceptable tbh.

MNH feels pure
your slot is definitely pure
Lone Wolf hammered the first dead wolf
the other guy that I don't remember the name of feels like they don't know what's going on in a townie way
somehow, this slot is town so

I'm fine gunning down the rest at this point
maaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe I'm wrong on like MNH, that's my only real hang up but like

I did make a case for aflame
when you're busing a teammate, you want the cred for killing them, right? Aflame mentioned ZMS flipping wolf and S&N flipping town in a really weird way before the wagon formations even really were solidified, and Aflame also did the thing where they answered a question that no one was asking where its like
he pointed out that he was the first person to formerly [sic] suspect ZMS and that just feels like a mafia busing their teammate to me tbh.

ddi is my own paranoia but I did iso the ZD game that I played with the Pen half of that hydra and I think that Pen was really, really different and I have felt like LG is kinda lackluster at points (though I definitely mistook Pen for LG more than once)

H&S was kinda townie to me (Moe is more sure than I am, I think), but something has to give somewhere and I think its here.

I won't cry if H&S dies but I definitely prefer aflame much much more, mainly because it really, really looks like busing to me and there just
there isn't 6 town (well, 5 town 1 3p) on the ZMS wagon; there's just no chance in hell, especially with the person voting Lone Wolf off-wagon looking more town now.

I'm not more sure they're town; I'm just better at sounding confident than you.

@thesunspear
Was the thing that made you guys (or at least moe) townread H&S that post In D2 where they mentioned feeling like S&N was town due to something they couldn't say until endgame?

That's the one thing that worries me about them as a lynch admittedly, but at the same time, I remember them responding to me asking why they didn't either try to defend S&N or push the alternate wagon (ZMS), and they were just like "we weren't 100% sure admittedly." Whether or not they legitimately felt this way about the S&N slot but were just too cautious as town to save them or if they were trying to shade the S&N voters after S&N died (since, really, why bring it up at all when S&N was already dead and Hydreigon & Shelgon GX hadn't really defended them), I'm not totally sure.

Wait, but if they wanted to shade the S&N voters, that would be dangerous as scum when two of the scum was on that wagon

I did make a case for aflame
when you're busing a teammate, you want the cred for killing them, right? Aflame mentioned ZMS flipping wolf and S&N flipping town in a really weird way before the wagon formations even really were solidified, and Aflame also did the thing where they answered a question that no one was asking where its like
he pointed out that he was the first person to formerly [sic] suspect ZMS and that just feels like a mafia busing their teammate to me tbh.

if i were aflame and a wolf, i'd feel really bad about busing zms like that though. that's partially why i can't beileve aflame's busing

@thesunspear
Was the thing that made you guys (or at least moe) townread H&S that post In D2 where they mentioned feeling like S&N was town due to something they couldn't say until endgame?
Yup, it was
I was gonna call you a psychic but I think I mentioned that already, right?
It could easily be a bad read and I'm still ok with lynching them, but it is absolutely my biggest hangup

if i were aflame and a wolf, i'd feel really bad about busing zms like that though. that's partially why i can't beileve aflame's busing
oh no doubt; I'd feel absolutely filthy but like
I have no idea how either half would feel
for all we know, ZMS could've been asking to be bused because they felt unconfident (I'm not saying this is what happened)

Yup, it was
I was gonna call you a psychic but I think I mentioned that already, right?
It could easily be a bad read and I'm still ok with lynching them, but it is absolutely my biggest hangup
This kind of crap is why I really want them to be town, I don't think I could handle mindmelding so much with a wolf

I would understand my slot looking suspicious if the whole voting and throwing shade on ZMS happened after D1, but considering that's not the case.... I'm just not sold on the bussing theory. "Hey, I'm gonna clear myself by starting a wagon on my fellow Mafia buddy, who just happens to be the Godfather/Roleblocker! Oh, it's actually gaining traction... Oh, they're getting lynched... Oops."

Pretty anti-mafia considering that's a valuable role.

twiddles thumbs waiting calmly for H&S to respond

Back
Top Bottom