Rock-Type Gear Event begins on Pokémon Masters EX
The event adds three new 3☆ Rock-type Gear: 3☆ Rock Bandanna, 3☆ Rock Bracelet, and 3☆ Rock Pin. These gears are currently obtainable as event battle rewards or from an exchange in the Event section of the Exchange Items menu. They will be obtainable from the General tab of the Exchange Items menu starting from July 21, 2021 at 11:00 p.m.
You can also obtain 3☆ Gear upgrade items by exchanging 1☆-3☆ gear. The upgrade items include
- Rock Scissors that are used to upgrade 3☆ Rock Bandanna
- Rock Thread that are used to upgrade 3☆ Rock Bracelet
- Rock Needle that are used to upgrade 3☆ Rock Pin
- To participate, you must have completed Main Story Interlude 1: Let the Tournament Begin! in single-player.
- The sync pairs that appear as opponents in battle have different capabilities than those you can actually obtain.
- You cannot take on this event area with 3 teams comprised of only your own Sync Pairs.
- The number of plays available for Daily Bonus Battle 1 are reset every day at 11:00 p.m.
- When the exchange period for the vouchers obtained in this event ends, leftover vouchers will be converted into coins (10 coins per voucher) and sent to your Present Box.