Pokémon Masters EX celebrates Eevee Day with new Three Eevee Tales Story Event, plus Triple Feature Variety Scout
Three Eevee Tales
This story event follows Kris, Lyra, and Lucas as they showcase how Eevee can evolve on Pasio. Players will also be able to take on Full Force Battles against an array of sync pairs on Pasio that have paired with one of the Eeveeloution family. This event is available in-game now, and will run through until December 4th, at 9:59pm (PDT).
Players will earn Event Voucher K for completing event battles, which can be exchanged for a variety of valuable rewards. Players can also obtain Gems for completing special missions during the event.
As usual for events of this type, players will have an increased chance of receiving bonus rewards if they take on event battles using teams that feature specific sync pairs. The more of these sync pairs that players place in their lineup, the greater the bonus received. The applicable sync pairs and reward rates are as follows:
- Lyra & Vaporeon, Lucas & Flareon, Kris & Jolteon, : +60% (x1.6) Bonus Rewards
- Leaf & Eevee, Sygna Suit Misty & Vaporeon, Sygna Suit Erika & Leafeon: +40% (x1.4) Bonus Rewards
- Karen & Unbreon, Valyrie & Sylveon, Main Character & Pikachu, Main Character & Torchic: +20% (x1.2) bonus rewards
Players should also note the following when playing this event:
- The number of plays available for Daily Extreme Battle 1 are reset every day at 11:00pm (PT).
- To participate, players must have completed Main Story Chapter 1: The More the Merrier (Normal) in single-player.
- The sync pairs that appear as opponents in battle have different capabilities than those players can actually obtain.
- All mission completion rewards must be claimed within three days of the mission period ending.
- Leftover Event Voucher K items will be automatically converted to coins at a rate of 10 coins per item at the end of the event, and sent to players' Present Boxes.
Kris, Lyra, and Lucas are all appearing in new sync pairs together with Jolteon, Vaporeon, and Flareon as part of the first debut of the new Variety Scouts.
Variety sync pairs are similar to Poké Fair sync pairs in that they're exclusive to the Variety Scout. However, while these sync pairs each have an expanded sync grid, they are unable to be raised to 6★ EX. The trainers in these sync pairs also use the same costumes as those from the trainer's regular sync pair, and do not have their own individual sync pair stories. Each of the featured 5★ sync pairs have a 7% chance of appearing in the Variety Scout.
Lyra & Vaporeon are a Water-type Tech sync pair, whose moves include several effects to debuff opponents or buff their own stats. Their Fake Tears can lower opponents Special Defense, making them more vulnerable to a follow-up Muddy Water attack. Their Impeding Strike 9 passive skill will also lower opponents speed every time they are targeted by Lyra & Vaporeon. Additionally, Lyra & Vaporeon's passive skills can also cause the Rainy Weather Condition after using their Sync Move, as well as protecting their entire team against Critical Hits when the Rainy Weather Condition is in effect.
Lucas & Flareon are Fire-type Tech sync pair. Three of their moves can leave their opponent burned, which increases the attack power of their sync move, Red-Hot Research Fire Beam. Their Blunting Strike 9 passive skill will also lower opponents attack every time they are targeted by Lucas & Flareon. Additionally, Lucas & Flareon's passive skills can also cause the Sunny Weather condition after using their Sync Move, as well as can prevent status conditions and other effects for their entire team while the Sunny Weather Condition is in effect.
Kris & Jolteon are a Electric-type Tech sync pair. Three of their moves can leave their opponent paralyzed, which increases the attack power of their sync move, Jolt of Genius Electric Beam. Their Snaring Strike 9 passive skill will also lower opponents evasiveness every time they are targeted by Kris & Jolteon. Additionally, Kris & Jolteon's passive skills can also cause the Electric Terrain effect after using their Sync Move, as well as can prevent stat debuffs for their entire team while Electric Terrain is in effect.
This Scout will be available until December 4th, at 9:59pm (PDT).