• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

a banished girl's blog

Rainami

beseech the stars
Reaction score

it's the norm for me to post stuff about me in random messages, but I currently do not have access to random messages. So I'm forced to resort to blogging. And blogs aren't even here anymore, they've been replaced with threads called blogs. How annoying.

I have more important matters to address in blogs both now and in the near future, but for nyow I think I'll just blog about miscellaneous shit that's been going on.

• I tried blazin boneless chicken wings from buffalo wild wings a few days ago. I didn't know it at the time, but apparently that sauce is made with ghost peppers and is 60x hotter than jalapenos. My sister tried a few bites of my chicken and immediately started freaking out about how spicy it was. I just thought they were delicious, especially with the fried pickles I got as a side. The heat did get to me a bit at one point, but I managed to eat all of them anyway.
  • my mom recently sold her house and bought a new one. She showed me a picture of the place...seems decent enough, I guess. Huge backyard just like her current house has, hopefully she actually starts taking advantage of it at some point. For some reason she wants to keep chickens.
  • my dad is so goddamn stupid it's unbelievable. Recently when he was over here he started telling me that he feels feminine in certain ways and that he "understands how I feel". Like hell you understand how I feel you cisgender douche. At the time my anger was more directed at other plebs than at him, but he really knows how to piss me off even when he's (relatively) on my good side.
  • I gained a slight bit of weight recently, I wish my dad would buy a treadmill for me and my sister. I guess this is what happens when I smoke marijuana and can't control the munchies. v.v
  • I've been getting increasingly excited for sword/shield lately and it really helps my mood.
  • not being able to use >'s in text on here sucks
hmm, that's all I can think of to post nyow. I was hoping I'd have more, but whatever. Expect more from me soon.

• my dad is so goddamn stupid it's unbelievable. Recently when he was over here he started telling me that he feels feminine in certain ways and that he "understands how I feel". Like hell you understand how I feel you cisgender douche. At the time my anger was more directed at other plebs than at him, but he really knows how to piss me off even when he's (relatively) on my good side.
You already told me about this experience; but asshats like him aggravate the hell outta me.... sigh
my mom recently sold her house and bought a new one. She showed me a picture of the place...seems decent enough, I guess. Huge backyard just like her current house has, hopefully she actually starts taking advantage of it at some point. For some reason she wants to keep chickens.
Interesting... Does she intend them as a food source or does she just want to raise them for other reasons?
I've been getting increasingly excited for sword/shield lately and it really helps my mood.
I feel ya, girl. I was feeling more-or-less cynical at first but now I genuinely want to get it.
I gained a slight bit of weight recently, I wish my dad would buy a treadmill for me and my sister. I guess this is what happens when I smoke marijuana and can't control the munchies. v.v
pats -.-

hmm, that's all I can think of to post nyow. I was hoping I'd have more, but whatever. Expect more from me soon.

I look forward to seeing more from your blog, Naya-chan.

]

• I tried blazin boneless chicken wings from buffalo wild wings a few days ago. I didn't know it at the time, but apparently that sauce is made with ghost peppers and is 60x hotter than jalapenos. My sister tried a few bites of my chicken and immediately started freaking out about how spicy it was. I just thought they were delicious, especially with the fried pickles I got as a side. The heat did get to me a bit at one point, but I managed to eat all of them anyway.
Huh...impressive spice tolerance.

I know that feeling only too well...

pats Naya I’m sorry about your callous dad pretending to know how you feel. I’m also sorry you’re not satisfied with your weight, though as I’ve said before, I personally don’t think it’s as bad as you might perceive it and am personally more worried about all the weed like the others are I’m glad the SwoShi hype is helping, though. I like hearing when you’re happy.

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom