• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

A tough question. Which do you pick?

Which option do you choose?

• Be adored by all, but be abysmal at everything.

Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Be skilled at everything, but disliked by all.

Votes: 40 76.9%

• Total voters
B. There are some "fans" I'd rather not have. Plus, if I were skilled at everything, I would be able to conquer all the bastards who hate me and force them into slavery.

My ethic is to do work first, socialize later. So, I don't have much friends, really.

By having no skills, but to be loved by everyone. My question is, what is your purpose, then? You just become an obstacle, or some extra weight . You have no purpose but to exist, and what kind of life is that.

However, if you are skilled but disliked by everyone, surely your skill should override peoples opinion on you, as if they need work, you should be someone they turn to. Not as a friend, but an employee. Pay the money, give thanks, and move on in life.

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom