• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

AbilityShipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
its true abilityshippig might be becoming popular and all but even though I said she might come back i don't think she will cause she was only in 2 episodes as were casey and duplica

Hi guys
I'm new to this thread.
Ever since I saw Anabel blush, I've been in love with AblityShipping.

hehe I'm just sayin that ash gets to be around ALOT of women its funny that hes too stupid to not notice that some actually have a crush on him XD and if anabel DID show up in sinnoh she might kiss him or somethin ^_^
Yeah I know, I mean GET A CLUE ASH!!
And that'd be an interesting plot.

is it just me or is ash sort of like a playa? well i mean comon JUST HOW MANY GIRLS LIKE HIM!? seriously... lets see...misty,may,dawn,anabel,melody,duplica... the list just keeps goin on XD
Yeah and it'll only get longer as he meets more girls.

Abiltyshipping as popular, but man oh man would I like for her to come back. I mean imagine Ash face if this happened.

It's a longshot but it might happen considering that the cards are on the table for a potential return by Brandon too.

And if yesterday's episode is any indication they haven't forgotten about "lost" characters----Dora from Pokemon Chronicles returned with Gary yesterday.

the only 2 pictures i could find:
d-326.jpg

anabelash.jpg

Michikusa! <3

Those pics are cuuute.

hey sup ya'll haven't been on bulbagarden in awhile thought I'd check on it lol I think that anabel is going to come to sinnoh cause I mean lets see if I recall casey and duplica once appeared out of nowhere so anabel might do it as well.

Helloooo!!! I have something to say. I was favor for advanceshipping, between Ash and May, but when I saw the episode of Ash with Anabel, I need to say that is so cute than advanceshipping that i have become a supporter of this abilityshipping. Now I see that doesn't matter if Ash will stay with May or Anabel. The two shippings are very good. But, i have to say too, that the abilityshipping is a good choice for Ash, not only because Anabel truly loves Ash, and this have probably more chance to happen but, you have to consider that May in the anime, has a little crush on Drew. Don't forget the case of Brock that leaves his Gym to travel with Ash. So Anabel could do the same. Of course, probably, this would happens only after a long time, since He comence to travel with Dawn in shinnoh.
Some fanart i have found
1079959.jpeg

Last edited:
hi! im a HUGE abilityshipping fan. i am looking for someone to do an abilityshipping fic for me, if you can do it, PM me. thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom