• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

About banned users......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know what happened to Alster? Also a question to experts--- What kind of things can get you banned? Just curious cause I am still not very experienced. I know flat-out offensive things and explicit things obviously get you banned, but anything else? Sorry for the noob question.

Breaking rules gets you banned. The rules thread is in the announcements/rules forum, if you're interested in looking at them...also, some forums have specific rules. I'm not gonna talk about the specifics of another user's ban, you'd have to ask him/her if you have his/her contact info.

Empoleonater, it's because you need to log out of your account when you're banned. I think deleting cookies would work; otherwise switch browsers.

To delete cookies, (if you're using Windows) click the Tools drop-down menu, then hit delete browsing history, then select delete cookies.

Archaic said:
We actually have an addon that's supposed to prevent banned users from logging out and making a new account. It's not perfect, but it does the job well enough on many banned users.

What about MAAA?

Yeah, but I'm just curious how he could get around the addon XD

Or just flat-out persistence XD

Might this one know why there are so many banned users with "idiot outcast" as their user titles?

As I said: I'm not gonna talk about the specifics of another user's ban, you'd have to ask him/her if you have his/her contact info.

Oh. That's why you wouldn't answer my question about 1337R34P3R's ban. :p
EDIT: While I'm still here, does anyone know why Takoto was banned?

Last edited:
Please stop asking why [insert username here] is banned. Look up their contact info and send them an e-mail.

Okay then someone close this thread like it should have been two pages ago.

Takoto was probably banned with involvement in some kind of sex-related scandal on here.

O_O
*headdesks several times*
I understand that the mods don't like it when someone asks why a user was banned, and then I ask why Takoto was banned. Potentially, the greatest blunder of my life. *shot*

Like Magmortar said, this thread should be closed. (For painfully obvious reasons.)

O_O
*headdesks several times*
I understand that the mods don't like it when someone asks why a user was banned, and then I ask why Takoto was banned. Potentially, the greatest blunder of my life. *shot*

Like Magmortar said, this thread should be closed. (For painfully obvious reasons.)

And I thought you were just being facetious with the edit.

I want to know why she (Takoto) was banned as well.

*gets infracted*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom