• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

About "The Keystone Pops"

squirtlesquirt

Reaction score
I'm sorry if this question has already been asked, but did the episode air?

bulbawiki says it aired may 5th which was this last saturday but tv.com says its airing is "n/a"

The episode didn't air and by the looks of things, I assume they're going to skip it for the time being and air it at a later date.

Nope, I checked both times yesterday, on the 9:30 slot it was Baby Looney Tunes, and on the 3:00 slot, it was the same first DP episode that was on the Saturday Keystone Pops suppose to air. Its possibly though it'll air this Saturday.

Nope, I checked both times yesterday, on the 9:30 slot it was Baby Looney Tunes, and on the 3:00 slot, it was the same first DP episode that was on the Saturday Keystone Pops suppose to air. Its possibly though it'll air this Saturday.
It is possible, but it's not looking good.

Saturday will be the day when we find out for sure. Right now, I not sure what to believe anymore. And TV guides or anything tend to lie. It lies to other shows that I watched besides Pokemon.

Maybe they'll air it after the Bibarrel ep? No, that wouldn't make sense because they're talking about the trade in the beginning. Maybe they'll cancel blue dragon and air that instead.

THAT's a good question I'd like to know. Apparently, no one knows the answer. Just some speculations are in the air.

There were some religious things in this episode. But I don't think this is reason to ban it. They still can change the script IMO.

Anybody else getting the feeling that we may have another "banned" episode on our hands?

Why would they ban an episode if PUSA has no problem showing off Spiritomb? Especially in the preview pics on Pokemon.com. >_>

They wouldn't have bothered announcing a title for it either if it was banned. 4Kids never had titles for the Porygon, Dratini or Ice Cave episodes.

I personally don't see anything wrong with the episode, and certainly nothing worthy for it to be banned. But fanatics would beg to differ, I'm sure. It just seems odd to me that the episode would suddenly not air.

Most of the "fanatics" everyone here goes on an on about seem to just be a fabrication.

No, I mean people are like "Oh yeah, this episode is gonna get banned because I'm gonna list any and all reasons someone could complain about it!"

It's like people want these episodes to get banned.

Does anyoe know if it aired at 3 instead of the first episode of DP? They might've done that.

Misty said:
they're not, they've just moved on to different issues (Harry Potter in particular).

Wait, what's this? Why? What's going on?

Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom