• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Adventures in a new region! RP Start

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOC: Larvitar Bagon Togepi are our starters, and we ALSO get 1 from the new region. basically, we start off with 2 Pokemon.

Reine ran fiercly to the private jet heading toward the new region. She turned around and waved good-bye to all her friends, family and pokemon. As she was stepping on the jet she noticed a tall blonde haired figure run toward her.
"REINE, WAIT!!!!" she yelled.

OOC: Elliot is a ass. :3 lol, jk.

"Larvitar! Come here...", Mordachi fed his little Larvi some poffins...
"Fire / Dragon? Seems dangerous..."

The figure was no other than the champion Cynthia. She had something in her hand. Reine jumped off the plane and dashed over to Cynthia.
"Cynthia, what's the matter?" she asked
Cynthia had to regain her breath before responding.

The boat finally arrived. when I got on, it started speeding at a crazy rate. It seemed like it would be seconds before I got there, but I didn't.

"That's the grass one, right? Dograss, is it?"
---
OOC: Grass and what? or just grass?

"It's kinda cute...", Mordachi chuckled.

"I myself like Dograss the best so far...", Mordachi yawned.

"Cool! Dograss and Catmid!"
---
OOC: So Dograss is Grass/?
Catmid is Water/Ice?
PM me what they evolve into.

Thomas woke up to the sound of a huge crash. He opened his door to see what was happening when a gust of heat flew past him. "The boats on fire!" someone yelled Thomas grabbed his pokeball and headed for the deck. He saw a hugecrowd of people standing on the deck. "This isnt good" He said. He then remembered that he had left his Togepi behind. He ran for his room when he heard another crash and felt the boat shake. He made it to his room and saw his Togepi sitting on his bed happily staring at him. "Well at least someone can be happy at a time like this." He said. He then grabbed Togepi and ran for the deck when he saw Togepi waving its fingers. "Are you dancing?" He asked but right after he asked his togepi that. His Togepi started glowing and then made a huge light fill the boat. the next second he was in some distant region. "Nice save" He said to his Togepi.

I finally got to the island. It seemed different. I let out my Bagon that I got for signing up for the new region. "A Bagon, huh?" It rammed into me and knocked me over. "Need some training, dontcha?" I laughed as I let him back in his ball.

--

what boat? mine came here fine! or are you not there yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom