• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Archaic, Kasumi to wed: Bulbagarden admins planning for 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! Congratulations you two! I wish you both happiness!

Congrats you two, good luck for the rest of your lives.

Last edited:
Congrats hope you guys have a good life together

Why troll the happiest thread on the board?

This is like Bulbagarden's Disneyland

Its because he has no life and has no love or romance in him

Mozz told me about this...then Hiker told me XD

I remember a few years ago I was in a chat with Kasumi, and someone came in and said there was some kind of natural disaster in Australia; I don't remember what it was. And we were both really worried about Archaic and Kasumi was like freaking out wondering if he was alright. And I remember it because I thought "She really, really cares about him, she must be a good person."

So congrats, I hope you two are happy together. Song lyrics for you:

I wish you health and wealth and a white house on the hill
And I hope you raise a family
A little boy and a little girl
A little more joy in this little old world
Yeah, that'd be enough for me

Anyways, Court is sitting here with me, he wants to post too.

おめでとうございます、昔さん。

幸せになること祈っています。

パラ

Goddamnit, I leave for a few months and people are getting MARRIED? Geez. The nerve of ya'll :p

Seriously though, congrats Archaic and BASSIE :p

I remember a few years ago I was in a chat with Kasumi, and someone came in and said there was some kind of natural disaster in Australia; I don't remember what it was. And we were both really worried about Archaic and Kasumi was like freaking out wondering if he was alright. And I remember it because I thought "She really, really cares about him, she must be a good person."
Hey yeah, now that you mention it, I can remember finding out about that on here too. Didn't have that experience with Kasumi though, that's a neat kind of thing to remember.

I had kind of the same thing happen with a friend of mine. I distinctly remember her saying several years ago that she would never get married. Of course, a few years later, she got married. :p

That natural disaster was probably Cyclone Larry. Sounds like it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom