• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Archie Sonic Mafia, Endgame: TBA (4/8/20)

I mean if you guys want to lynch me you can because I'm an independent but I'm not inherently anti-town because I just need a character lynched and then I'll be out of your hair.

I mean if you guys want to lynch me you can because I'm an independent but I'm not inherently anti-town because I just need a character lynched and then I'll be out of your hair.
can you still win if your target gets lynched after you die?
or do you need to reach that wincon before dying?

can you still win if your target gets lynched after you die?
or do you need to reach that wincon before dying?
Actually, looking at my role pm again, I need to be participating in the lynch of the character to win. So, if that character gets lynched and I'm not on the wagon, then I lose. I'll lose if the character survives to the end or is nightkilled.

Scum Snowy has fake claimed miller 3 times and if he claims miller in this game I will not fall for this claim.
Idk why but this made me laugh way too much. That’s bold though. I really want to see what he claims now.
Vote: Snowy

give specifics?
This vote stinks. Jinjo accuses Soace of being mafia with Snowy so she votes him. J don’t like this vote at all.

On day 2 at one point the wagon looked like this

Pikochu (5): Raindow Cloud, HumanDawn, FinalArcadia, Fatima, ExLight
Pika_pika42 (4): Midorikawa, Space, Feenie, TheCapsFan
Tood (1): Jinjo
Space (1): Pika_pika42
DekuNut (1): Pikochu
Not Voting (3): DekuNut, DawningWinds, Tood

Looks like to me there were already 2 scum on the Pika wagon, DekuNut was inactive and he didn't vote, Pikochu was also inactive and still left his vote on DekuNut. Since it looks like 2 scum have already been on the Pika wagon, there was no way for mafia to save Pikochu getting lynched especially with 2 scum being inactive on day 2.

man can't vote at all this game without some kind of accusation. I forgot to vote before.
I’m not a mind reader. I can only guess from what I see. The vote looks bad. Does it outweigh other actions? No. But doesn’t change that it looks bad. If it’s bad timing then it’s an unfortunate accident.

Also guys you are gong to hammer snowy at this rate. I think he lives in Australia and it’s like 2am there. He’s probably asleep.

and we need pressure to squeeze a claim outta him, that slot should've died phases ago
once he claims we can start removing votes

Snowy is scum when you look at my wagon analysis.

Snowy is scum when you look at my wagon analysis.
Why did you pick that specific moment to analyze tho? Wouldn't the final votecount give more information?

I think D3 wagon analysis prolly would tell more about the wagonomics around Snowy 2.0 than a single vote from Piko tho

You know what I'll go ahead and claim. I'm an independent who doesn't have any ability - I'm specifically a Lyncher who wins if a certain character is lynched (I don't know if I can say the character) but I lose if that character is nightkilled.

tbh you mentioned if they were nightkilled you lose so im pretty sure it’s a town slot... vig is not a nightkill...

I believe you tho im just disappointed you didn’t help me lynch your twin sister if you thought she was scummy all along :(, that would have helped get you some town cred that town might have helped out if it could

Tbh Mido would be excused because of the check on her, Jinjo kind of is too
Don't discount that Mido could still be Godfather and Jinjo could be a Mafia who didn't act that night.
I didn't use my doc on them because 1. They could still be Mafia and 2. They're obvious Town and there are others you could go for that'd throw everyone into chaos
I went to protect RC because their ability could directly mess with the Mafia and the passive wouldn't affect me as it was my last shot.

Unvote

I didn't realise we had hammer rules in place, tend to forget the rules sometimes when they're different each game.
I'm really curious what Jinjo's role is.
These other claims so far all seem believable. Lots of protection roles sure, but there could be killing roles getting unlucky and hitting those protections and nobody is informed they've been hit and protected.
Plus lets not forget it's a bastard game where the balance may be off

:oops:
The votes are building fast all of sudden. And we’re like only a couple hours into the phase.

The votes built on fast on Pikochu too :oops:

If there’s a hammer, and Snowy flips Town, then we can scrutinize them as much as we can.

Don't discount that Mido could still be Godfather and Jinjo could be a Mafia who didn't act that night.
I didn't use my doc on them because 1. They could still be Mafia and 2. They're obvious Town and there are others you could go for that'd throw everyone into chaos
I went to protect RC because their ability could directly mess with the Mafia and the passive wouldn't affect me as it was my last shot.

Unvote

I didn't realise we had hammer rules in place, tend to forget the rules sometimes when they're different each game.
I'm really curious what Jinjo's role is.
These other claims so far all seem believable. Lots of protection roles sure, but there could be killing roles getting unlucky and hitting those protections and nobody is informed they've been hit and protected.
Plus lets not forget it's a bastard game where the balance may be off
I’m not discounting that, but at least they get preference to claim last out of everyone else to help us out. Jinjo could be the Strongman and Mido the Godfather, but I’m not scum reading them at all either. In my opinion Jinjo has some shaky opinions but they are in the realm of normal for her so NAI.

Actually, looking at my role pm again, I need to be participating in the lynch of the character to win. So, if that character gets lynched and I'm not on the wagon, then I lose. I'll lose if the character survives to the end or is nightkilled.

You will lose and get kicked out? Shouldn’t you knowing if you need to be on the lynch be something you should have figured out earlier on?

Back
Top Bottom