• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Artemis's Trade shop for events and others ;3

@ArtemisUmbreon I actually really would like both your Mawile and giratina ^^; is there anything else I can offer you for the other one and you didn't tell me which latios you wanted :) I'd recommend quiet xD since timid and quiet seem like they compliment each other well lol

Hrm, well I'll have to get Mawile cloned if that is fine with you so we can discuss her later in this post.

So espeon and Deoxys for timid Latias
and shiny Giratina for Shiny Latios (quiet)

What other shinies do you have?

What generation do you want a shiny from? And I can clone if you need help with that

@ArtemisUmbreon I actually really would like both your Mawile and giratina ^^; is there anything else I can offer you for the other one and you didn't tell me which latios you wanted :) I'd recommend quiet xD since timid and quiet seem like they compliment each other well lol

Hrm, well I'll have to get Mawile cloned if that is fine with you so we can discuss her later in this post.

What generation do you want a shiny from? And I can clone if you need help with that

You can clone?! Tell you what then, you clone a couple of pokemon for me and you can have the cloned Mawile without the exchange of a pokemon.

I really need help with the cloning <=[

You can clone?! Tell you what then, you clone a couple of pokemon for me and you can have the cloned Mawile without the exchange of a pokemon.

O.O You've got yourself a deal ^^

^^ Excellent! Shall we set up a date for trading then? I'm looking at Wednesday next week. I've got tons of work to do this weekend and on Monday and Tuesday, but Wednesday and Friday look good to me. You can give me a specific time and I can try to be on either of those days ^^

^^ Excellent! Shall we set up a date for trading then? I'm looking at Wednesday next week. I've got tons of work to do this weekend and on Monday and Tuesday, but Wednesday and Friday look good to me. You can give me a specific time and I can try to be on either of those days ^^

Friday is better for me :)

@ArtemisUmbreonI'm interested in your TCGWC Pikachu I just have a question are all the moves intact or did you have to delete the hm move that was originally on it if the conditions are right I have a bunch of the pokemon you want off your list or if you would like something different like a shiny or event let me know ok :)

I'd also like to make a deal for your
10th anniversary espeon
space center deoxys

I know off the top of my head I do have shiny latias but its not nicknameable :( and I also have UT shiny dragon pokemon but again they're not nicknameable and of course a bunch of shinies and events lounging around in my box ^^

Well because I am an idiot I transferred the pikachu over to my black....which deleted it's HM move surf. Genius I know. So sadly no I do not have the HM

OAO you have a shiny latias.......... what nature?

the space center and the espeon have no been claimed by anyone so you can make an offer.

I'm so bad with offering ^^; is there any other pokemon you're looking for I have plenty of other shinies or events to offer hmm naming a few

I will be getting an Ageto celebi
Genesect
Keldeo
I will be getting a shiny darkrai and deoxys
Vgc larvitar
Palcity lucario
Doel deoxys
Kyle's riolu jap and English
Tru dragonite
Any of these you like?

And the shiny latias are timid and hardy (Japanese) I also have 3 different shiny latios if you want a set :)

That shiny timid latias seems far too perfect to pass up ;A;

However I will ask about the Latios too

No no! I will take either the the shiny latias or latios for both of those. You can have both the espeon and the deoxys for one of those.

Is it really xD I don't even remember when I got it or from whom lol and if you want the shiny set ill trade you one for a clone of your shiny giratina or Mawile :)

=D You have got yourself a deal! Which one would you prefer? I have a clone of both ready and waiting! I'll have to transfer 'em over to black and stuff ^^

5, but I have some for 4. Why? What were you looking for

I was looking at your ash's pikachu or rayquAza if there on gen IV in return i can give you my event celebi or something else if you want if i have it such as items.

Ash's Pikachu and Rayquaza are both on Gen 4 yup ^^. I already have three of the event celebi's though (ha ha ^^;; the ones that unlock Zorua)

Oh ok sorry i didn't know you you already had one I going to going after a azelf in few minutes want that. I will soft reset until i get a shiny one or something.
PS in black and white 2 you can get zorua as a gift without the event celebi unlike the originals.

It's completely fine by me. Yeah I remember =3 I have a couple of Zorua's (currently Masuda-ing for a shiny to be precise)

Tell you what. You get a shiny Azelf and I'll let you have both the Ash's pikachu AND Rayquaza. How does that sound?

So i take it you don't want my celebi then ? And if you only I need a few days OK to get a shiny azelf because i only got 1 in 8000 something odds.

^^;; not really.

It's fine ^^ I'll keep them reserved for you.

Sorry i still working on getting you that shiny azelf it just taking me longer then i would have expected.

I need that stantler and shiny suicune ..what items do you need?

uhhh for breeding a stantler I could use the berry that lowers sp. defense

but for the shiny suicune I'd need either another even pokemon I don't have or a shiny pokemon (as stated in my trade key)

Sorry i still working on getting you that shiny azelf it just taking me longer then i would have expected.

That's fine just take your time

EDIT::: Thread had been updated

Alright a quick update. I will soon be adding a shiny latias and shiny latios to the roster, but they will be clones

I have shiny flawless pokemon by MAT. They are LEGIT. Ill get back to you later.

Alright ^^

I'm interested in your 10ANNIV's. IDK when ill be able to trade though. Maybe this weekend? We'll have to see. :)

Awesome! Do you have a list of pokemon I could look at?

Yeah I'll come up with one but you will have to give me time.

No prob ^^ take your time

Would I be able to get the lvl 5 Gamespot Jirachi and if possible the lvl 15 one, Ash's Pikachu(mainly the Light Orb) or Celebi for Darkrai and some/a gen 2, gen 4 and Charmander egg/s?

Last edited:
Would I be able to get the lvl 5 Gamespot Jirachi and if possible the lvl 15 one, Ash's Pikachu(mainly the Light Orb) or Celebi for Darkrai and some/a gen 2, gen 4 and Charmander egg/s?

wait so you want 2 Jirachi's, Ash's pikachu and Celebi for a darkrai and charmander eggs? or are you wanting all those?

Because I breed Charmanders and have plenty. I also have all the Darkrai event Darkrais.

Also ^^;; sorry for such a late response.

I mainly want just one Jirachi now(getting another in a different trade(although I am looking for a gen V Light Ball.)) and I offer Darkrai, gen II, gen IIII and Charmander eggs. Although you probably have those eggs(or hatchlings.)

I mainly want just one Jirachi now(getting another in a different trade(although I am looking for a gen V Light Ball.)) and I offer Darkrai, gen II, gen IIII and Charmander eggs. Although you probably have those eggs(or hatchlings.)

Well there is no difference in the gens (also, gen 2 would be Crystal and stuff which wouldn't help) and as I've already stated I have TONS of Charmanders (as well as Darkrais). Perhaps if you offer something else?

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom