• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Artemis's Trade shop for events and others ;3

I'm looking for events. If you have any events I don't have, I'll trade you one of mine.
Here's my small list of events:
ALAMOS Darkrai 05318
GAMESTP Shiny Pichu 01300
GAMESTP Shiny Raikou 01031
SMR2010 Jirachi 06260
FAL2010 Mew 10160
WIN2011 Shiny Suicune 02211

I don't really care with event you offer back (if you do offer an event), as long as it's not on that list. =)
EDIT: I forget, can you trade from SoulSilver to Pearl? If not, I'll get my SoulSilver, but yeah.

I'm looking for events. If you have any events I don't have, I'll trade you one of mine.
Here's my small list of events:
ALAMOS Darkrai 05318
GAMESTP Shiny Pichu 01300
GAMESTP Shiny Raikou 01031
SMR2010 Jirachi 06260
FAL2010 Mew 10160
WIN2011 Shiny Suicune 02211

I don't really care with event you offer back (if you do offer an event), as long as it's not on that list. =)
EDIT: I forget, can you trade from SoulSilver to Pearl? If not, I'll get my SoulSilver, but yeah.

umm I'm afraid that doesn't help me ^^;;. The rules of trade here are along the lines of you offer for a pokemon you see. I mean I have other events that aren't on your list, but that doesn't really give me much to go off of.

You've put that you have an RNG'er.

How good are they? I need a triple project done. :$

-_- unfortunately I don't think they log on anymore *sigh*

I need to find a new one. Terribly sorry. I recommend

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f605/istore-best-place-rnged-pokemon-{updated-jan-06-2013-}-143166/ <---- this store. Sorry I can't do more to help.

I have looked around the place, but I'm not sure if they're particularly active either! Which is a bit unfortunate, thanks anyway though!

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f605/istore-best-place-rnged-pokemon-{updated-jan-06-2013-}-143166/ <---- this store. Sorry I can't do more to help.

I have looked around the place, but I'm not sure if they're particularly active either! Which is a bit unfortunate, thanks anyway though!

I'd offer to do it myself, but I still haven't grasped it entirely. Perhaps I'll drop by in a week when I've completed studying and see if you still need help.

I'd offer to do it myself, but I still haven't grasped it entirely. Perhaps I'll drop by in a week when I've completed studying and see if you still need help.

Well, if you do, I'd like to keep in touch! Learning to do it myself is high on my to list! :L

Well, if you do, I'd like to keep in touch! Learning to do it myself is high on my to list! :L

well then if I can figure this out, I'd be more than happy to help.

Ugh okay so this is partly to keep activity, but this is also to announce that I have just bred 90 eevees in pursuit of breeding a shiny eevee for Sylveon. So if anyone wants a non-shiny eevee I'd happily give them for free. I've got 6 females (yeah 6...OUT OF 90!) and the rest are male. Some have egg moves (yawn and Shadowball) and (covet) so yes. PLEASE GET RID OF THEM! If no one responds I will get rid of them within 90 days.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom