• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ash Club

How much do you like Ash?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i remember having a dream where ash was in some yellow underwear. he was in a cage at the very top of a cavern. The cage was being slowly lowered towards a Megladon's (an extinct great white shark ancestor) pool of water. it felt really dramatic and for some reason there was granny (from loony toons) attempting to rescue him, but she was now where near him when he was around half way down. I woke up towards the end,man do I want to see how it ended up.

Fifty six days before Ash's/Satoshi's birthday. Do not forget it... Asian forum users is advanced to celebrate Ash's/Satoshi's birthday.

His 25th birthday will be this May 22, if he is in real world...

308qd.jpg

James: join the club we have jackets!
Meoth: yeah we're wearing 'em
Ash: where's the gary punching bag they promised?

Last edited:
HAHA I liked that episode they did kind of seem like a clubXD
Todays episode was funny Ash V.S Pikachu=Best battle ever! LOL.

This Good Friday is the start of one month countdown for Ash's birthday. If you have religious sensitive, please postpone yourself from celebrating until Easter.

Ash's birthday is coming near... do not forget Ash's birthday, is May 22. If he exists on this real world, he is celebrating his silver birthday... It is a joke that multplying digits of his real world age will produce a product of his world age...

ADVANCED HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SATOSHI as known worldwide as ASH....

HAHA I liked that episode they did kind of seem like a clubXD
Todays episode was funny Ash V.S Pikachu=Best battle ever! LOL.

do u mean the BW one where at the end of the ep iris (after being repeatedly bugged by ash if pikachu could battle Axew{to which she continuously replies no because he gets too serious in battle})suggest that if they wanted to battle so much they should battle each other.

[i watched it in Japanese with english subs]
([{I'm Lebanese, I'm NOT gangsta :mad: kapesh?}])

more like the date pikachu became more than an eletricuted rat. ¬_¬ ah well. pikachu evolves into raichu after all.

Human dungeons explorers of time and darkness

Found this cute!

Attachments

• Romeo-Ash-pokemon-16063395-355-355.jpg
    Romeo-Ash-pokemon-16063395-355-355.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 18
  • Chibi Ash and Pokemon.gif
    Chibi Ash and Pokemon.gif
    44.8 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
do u mean the BW one where at the end of the ep iris (after being repeatedly bugged by ash if pikachu could battle Axew{to which she continuously replies no because he gets too serious in battle})suggest that if they wanted to battle so much they should battle each other.

[i watched it in Japanese with english subs]
([{I'm Lebanese, I'm NOT gangsta :mad: kapesh?}])

While Iris was annoying in the episode Ash freakin cracked me and its my favorite episode of English dub to date. Japan version again Ash made me laugh, he got all angry at that Pokemon I like this side of himXD

I just started watcjing tengen toppa Garren Lagun It is pretty cool. The theme is nice, and main character (Simon) some how reminds me of ash. Beats me why, Watch it here and tell me what u think?

012.jpg

Ash: what do you mean Simon reminds you of me? Just who the hell do you think I am?

Last edited:
Love him or hate him, Ash Ketchum is one of the reasons why Pokemon is internationally known...I remember looking forward to watching Ash's seemingly never ending adventures on television

Love him or hate him, Ash Ketchum is one of the reasons why Pokemon is internationally known...I remember looking forward to watching Ash's seemingly never ending adventures on television

*hem*hem*
I clearly stated that a character from another anime (yes ANOTHER Anime) Reminds of him.

Yah, tons of people know who Ash and Pikachu are no matter what series. Newbie fans know who he is, it'd be insane if they were to ever get rid of him.

My fault dude, my post was not directed towards yours I was just making my overall summary of Ash

Yeah sorry, BUT Simon does somehow remind me of Ash one way or another. Out of interest, who here has had (or still has) Ash as a *takes deep breath* imaginary friend?

??? The newest trailer, though I've been loving all the trailers and it seems more about Ash *WE*

edit;

I get what your saying now, I don't play the gamesXD

??? The newest trailer, though I've been loving all the trailers and it seems more about Ash *WE*

edit;

I get what your saying now, I don't play the gamesXD

Bulbapedia clearly stats that there r 2 different versions of that film
Viciniti the black hero (Zekrom)
Viciniti the white hero (the other guy /girl)

P.s. Ash rulz
P.s.s. Ash is Awesome
P.s.s.s. Hello ladies!

Attachments

• Ash9.jpg
    Ash9.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom