• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ash Greninja Confirmed!

I don't know. Asj-Greninja is practically iconic to the anime by this point. At least as much as Pikachu. Whereas the Spiky Eared Pichu was actually pretty obscure, and only really just a cute Easter Egg. I feel like Ash-Greninja has good potential to keep going and keep using that form even in later games. Especially if they're able to re-use the models and coding.

There is also the matter of Ash-Greninja bringing a significant statistical change to Greninja; it gives it a whole new form with a huge stat increase. Whereas SE Pichu's only difference was its Pokéathlon stats, and Cosplay Pikachu's was its Contest moves, and those were obviously both connected to specific features that were exclusive to their respective games. Ash-Greninja isn't tethered to SM in that way.

Whether or not Ash-Greninja makes it to other games is yet to be decided. Even with a 110 boost, Ash-Greninja is still outmatched by things like Primal Groudon so it is not invincible.

I cant belive in the anime Ash-grenignia leaves to be a new guardian of Kalos with the Zygrades
Is Goodra still part with Ash like can he call for Goodra or not it seems he relases it again or am i wrong

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom