• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ash/Shooti shipping thread

Re: Kodakshipping - Ash/Trip Shipping Thread

HAHA If Trip uploads the pictures of *Cough* Ash *Cough* He says Pikachu, we all know who he likes to take photos of though. Dento would be the one making fun of AshxTrip though the most, that or be jealous a we bit. I'm excited for the tournament too, we know Ash and Trip will make it to the finales in the end. What would be cute, is if Trip got knocked out by some one Ash battles next, Ash trys to defeat him for Trip :p

Cartmanland, I agree with you about that episode.
That'd be quite the scenario, actually! XD I don't know if Trip would like it if Ash was "battling in his place," since...well, he doesn't exactly think that Ash is all that and a bag of chips but it would be a nice opportunity for Ash to appear stronger in front of him. Who knows what he might do after that XDDD

My favorite scene is still at the end of the venipede episode (BW022, I think?) where he looks kinda embarrassed when Ash thanked him for helping out XD

I object! Did you forget that Trip thinks lowly of the Kanto Region and considers Ash a hillbilly?

Conflict makes the pairing interesting ;P Plus, I can see Trip slowly warm up to him by the end; most people do to Ash XD

Re: Kodakshipping - Ash/Trip Shipping Thread

Pheonix: OBJECTION!

xD but seriously I think Trip would start to not mind Ash, he's not totally cold as Paul was so that would have a mroe likely chance of happening

Wow, this place is inactive.

Kodakshipping isn't really my thing, but I can't stand rusty shipping threads.

No discussion of recent episodes? Good Mew.

Uh... Does anyone think something of trip's future (afterthealderepisode,anyfuturechanges?) regarding ash?

Well, well, well. Thank you whoever for putting this ship together. Even though people don't find Ash and Trip's rival good doesn't mean that their chemistry isn't good. There is something in there that makes them a good pair.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom