• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ask a stupid question about pokémon

With a mixture of sheer joy and unadulterated horror

why is there no middle evo for Volcarona?

Because game freak seems to hate bugs (even though it started with bugs).

Why can Skitty and Wailord breed?

Cuz Skitty likes em big...and Wailord likes em small!? Ew....

How come everytime ash and co. meet someone, Ash says his full name and the damn town he's from and everyone else just says their first name? WHY? WHY!!!!?

Because he likes to brag about how his last name is awesome

Why can the main character in-game run forever?

He obviously has marathon as his first perk

What ever happened to turning your hat backwards when you catch a pokemon?

His cap got stolen by three Ducklett's.

Why does Pikachu loses his ability to use Electricity since the Advance generation?

Cause Starlings are DICKS seriously they are they sit on you and it hurts like hell

Why does Ash need triple citizenship in the same goddamn country!?

Why isn't Eelektross the mascot of the franchise?

Do you REALLY want this boxart? Look at your own risk.
Untitled.png

WHY did they make Trubbish?

Many, many questions.

-Why are there no petrol type pokemon? is the only natural resource we have in our planet and they have not learnt how to manipulate (and since they specialize in those natural resources that are found here, is only natural that the place where they come from also has rocks, sand and soil.) There are some ghost type that have attacks that make refference to different kinds of wastes, but why are the ghostly type the ones that have those attacks, instead of being reserved for the use of poison types?

- How many years are pokemon supposed to live? what determines when they grow old, or they develope attraction for other pokemon? (Pikachu has had some fangirls, if you can recall)

- How do pokemon understand eachother when they only pronounce their own names (or sometimes, just simple sounds)? I realize that is a common question, but is it something psychic? perhaps is actually telepathy, but if it is, then most pokemons should be able to use psychich "moves", shouldn't them? or at least be able to scream in their oponent's mynd in order to distract him/her.

I would like for there to be some sort of wiki-episode, so that we get to know a little more about these things (i know i would watch it) 16 seasons later and we don't know why they decide to obey humans and face eachother under their guidance? It's way to intriguing.

Last edited:
- It costs too much for my budget.
- ∞ + 1
- All Pokémon are polyglots. Also experts in square dancing.

Where did the truck that was hiding Mew go?

Please note: The thread is from 7 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom