• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

ATEE: Partners in Crime *Me (That Guy) and Alex64*

Re: ATEE: A Different World *Me (That Guy) and Alex64*

Megan jumped back, and decided to put her wellbeing before her pride, readorning the Fox Mask so that she could fight back with more proficiency.

Last edited:

This damaged the robot, knocking it back a fair distance. Sparking a fair amount, it tried to glide at them, but Jake countered with a slash from his laser sword, slicing it in two.

As if to answer his question, the robot's green eyes blinked out, and a yellow Chaos Emerald fell out of its remains.

As Travis picked up the Chaos Emerald, the room briefly experienced a great tremor.
“W-what's going on?!” Lucy asked, startled.

Looking about, Jake ran off in the direction they'd originally been going before they were interrupted by the Kristen robot.

As it turned out, he was onto something. As they came upon a large crevasse, the Death Egg began to rise out of it.
“The Death Egg's rising!” Lucy exclaimed. “...Again?!”

"What?!" Despite the clear explanation of what was occurring, Carl still felt the need to express bepuzzled disbelief.

As the Death Egg rose further up, a square opening could be seen below the ship's moustache.
“Hey, they forgot to close the entry hatch!” Travis pointed out.
Jake asked, “Then what're you waiting for?! Let's go!” And before Travis could stop him, he made a running jump into the Death Egg.

Before she knew what she was doing, Megan found herself following, flying after her teammates using the Fox Mask.

The hatch closed behind them, as the Death Egg began to quicken its ascent, until it was in outer space.
Looking out of a window, Whitney said that she never thought they'd go so high up.

“Well, c'mon! The Egg Cannon's gotta be somewhere around here!” Jake said. And with that, he ran off.

Back
Top Bottom