• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

ATEE: Partners in Crime *Me (That Guy) and Alex64*

Re: ATEE: A Different World *Me (That Guy) and Alex64*

Megan took a moment to breathe a sigh, regain some composure and take off the mask before chasing after him.

He led the two two teams for a while, before coming across a large opening in the floor, which he nearly fell in. Travis thought he heard something rising from inside the opening.

"Now what..?" Megan and Carl said at once, then exchanged annoyed glances for the other having stolen their line.

A large robot in the image of Eggwoman then rose from the opening in the floor.
“...That's a huge-ass robot,” Travis said.

"You don't say..." Megan said quietly. Anything further she had to say was cut off by Eggwoman's smug laughter.
"Hahahaha! Oh, this is an unexpectedly brilliant moment." Eggwoman leaned forward, as if it were possible to tell from the robot's size. "I appreciate you bringing the Chaos Emeralds right to me, but you're still going to die along with the rest of your planet, all the same. Hahaha!"

“We'll be seeing about that, Eggwoman!” Jake proclaimed, pointing his laser sword at the robot.

"Hahaha...of course you will...Now get a load of this!"
With no warning further than that, Eggwoman began to attack, extending, with some force, one arm of the robot towards the teams with the express intent of harming them in any way feasible.

As if pained, the arm was retracted, and Eggwoman tried attacking again, with the other arm.

The robot recoiled again, before Eggwoman launched it high into the air above them, aiming to land with enough force to crush at least one of them.

The robot crashed back down promptly, and with enough force to send out a decent shockwave. It was also such that the robot had to take a few moments to recover from the impact.

This caused decisive damage to the robot, and Eggwoman had it launch up into the air, trying the manoeuvre again.

Back
Top Bottom