• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Atelier Arland Mafia - ENDGAME (Alchemists and Independent Win!) - 2/1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Atelier Arland Mafia - Day 1 (Onset of a Contest) - 1/15

How did I jump on him for defending himself? XD

This "most likely town" is a ridiculous claim. Most likely town depending on what, odds?

Of course it's on odds. The chances of jokool being mafia are extremely low compared to the likeliness of him being town or independent.

And if it's such a baseless vote then why bother attempting to draw attention away from him? Why not leave it be?

There...wasn't really any attention on him in the first place? And even then, I wasn't trying to draw attention away from him; I was trying to understand what Sputnik was doing, and, well, I'm loathe to leave anything I notice alone, which is why I asked her.

I mean, why not question any of the other baseless accusations in the first eight pages of this thread?

Because those were obviously random and jokes. Sputnik, on the other hand, quoted jokool and voted him and adding absolutely nothing else.

Honestly, just... VOTE: Zima.

If let live, she'll likely be a distraction to the town; plus, well, meta, even if proven often, should never be used as an excuse not to vote someone, since that way, once they get to be scum, they'll just be able to slide by without any suspicion.

Aside from that, she's being overly jumpy, voting on the smallest and feeblest of reasons, and she's been somewhat hypocritical in trying to call me out for not contributing anything; she hadn't posted a single post before voting Doctor Jokool.

Vote Tally:

Akuraito: II (Buoy, Zima)
HumanDawn: II (Master Mew, TheSleepyAbra)
Master Mew: II (HumanDawn, Saesee tiin)
Zima: II (Midorikawa, Akuraito)
Doctor Jokool: I (Doctor Jokool)
Fynx: I (Soulmaster)
Momoka: I (Smasher)
No Lynch: I (Beck)
Smasher: I (Momoka)
Soulmaster: I (Gotpika)

Honestly, just... VOTE: Zima.

If let live, she'll likely be a distraction to the town; plus, well, meta, even if proven often, should never be used as an excuse not to vote someone, since that way, once they get to be scum, they'll just be able to slide by without any suspicion.

Aside from that, she's being overly jumpy, voting on the smallest and feeblest of reasons, and she's been somewhat hypocritical in trying to call me out for not contributing anything; she hadn't posted a single post before voting Doctor Jokool.
I have feelings, you know. T_T
--
I see an OMGUS. :p

I have feelings, you know. T_T

I fail to see how that's insulting.

I see an OMGUS. :p

I provided enough reasons for my vote to cancel out its OMGUSy nature, imo. Plus, after I questioned you and countered your reasoning, you went and voted me, so that could be taken as an OMGUS as well.

@Zima; That was a typo. It's supposed to say voting
Thanks for clearing that up. XD I was very confused.
--

@Akuraito;

Once I get lynched, things won't be looking too good for you. :3

I'm guessing more that she's trying to claim being town and that I'll be heavily suspected for lynching her.

Her being a power role would mean nothing, since I'd have no way of knowing that she was, so...

Do you guys want a roleclaim? :3

I'm honestly surprised I got the role I did. It's often claimed by mafiosi, so I'm just going to hint at it. I'll get lynched after I say the name of it. XDD

I don't see why she should, since unless someone votes or unvotes in the next five minutes, it'll be a tie.

And Zima, softclaiming that has no purpose. Either say what your role is or don't hint at it at all.

UpdatePending_zps9b9dfd2b.png

CUTEST UPDATE PENDING BANNER EVER

Night1_zpse075c9f0.png

Much of the first day consisted of preparations and planning for the competitors. Staking out locations, gathering what was needed, and – in the case of some – cooking or synthesizing their wares and items. One was girl was having a bit of trouble in her endeavors, however.

“Urgh, this… crate…” Mimi muttered, her breath heavy from exhaustion. She was nimble, but not strong for stamina-draining tasks of any sort.

As the black-haired aristocrat continued struggling to lift a crate containing materials she had procured from a quick trip to a nearby forest, another girl walked by before turning around at the sight of the other.

“You really shouldn’t strain yourself like that, Mimi.”

“I am not straining myself!” Mimi exclaimed. “I am Mimi Houllier von Schwarzlang! Somebody of my caliber isn’t so weak as to be unable to lift a mere crate!”

Directly after yelling those words, the crate slipped from her grasp, falling the short distance from her hands to the ground. Embarrassed, Mimi began to blush profusely. “I… I meant to do that, you know!”

“Of course you did,” chuckled the brown-eyed girl beside her as others gathered around as well.

Gio strolled up, curious about the noise he heard from the crate’s descent. Looking from the wooden box to Mimi – who was visibly tired and panting – he placed a hand on the girl’s shoulder. “I think it’s time you go home and rest.”

Mimi opened her mouth to protest, but before she was able, fell to the ground herself in exhaustion. Begrudgingly, she allowed her friends to carry her home.

Mimi_1239x500_zpsc2725854.jpg

Mimi Houllier von Schwarzlang

Appearances: Atelier Totori: The Adventurer of Arland, Atelier Meruru: The Apprentice of Arland

A headstrong girl who has difficulty in showing emotions, you are an adventurer who begins her travels at the same time as Totori. You two start off with a rocky relationship, but over time, you warm up to Totori and become her best friend.

Initially very defensive when it came to your family nobility (which was bought rather than inherited), you have now succeeded in bringing glory to the Schwarzlang name through your talent as an adventurer. Hearing that Totori left for Arls, you follow along to assist her.

Lithe and agile, you are suited for spy work. As such, you are a 2-shot spy. During a night phase, you can receive (if applicable) a snippet of a QT conversation that took place that night.

You are allied with Adventurers. You win when all the Alchemists are eliminated.

Good luck, and have fun!​
Akuraito was lynched. She was Mimi Houllier von Schwarzlang, allied with Adventurers.
It is now Night 1. This phase will end on January 17 at 10:00 PM EST. You may now send in night actions.

1) @Momoka
2) @Zima
3) @Fushimi
4) @Midorikawa
5) @Akuraito
6) @Dark Blueberry
7) @HumanDawn
8) @Buoy
9) @Saesee tiin
10) @Gotpika
11) @TheSleepyAbra
12) @Fynx
13) @Yata
14) @Soulmaster
15) @Joltik
16) @Beck
17) @Shinobu
18) @Smasher
19) @Doctor jokool
20) @Master Mew

All I can say to this is shit. ._.

Re: Atelier Arland Mafia - Night 1 (Aristocratic Failings) - 1/16

Mimi... ;____; I love Mimi, she's so adorable. ;w; why this

Well, I wonder how that happened... I believe the votes were all tied, so I'm sure an ability worked into this...

:I

Well, so much for that. ^^; Could I be a sub?

The votes were tied.

@Buoy; @Zima

If either one of you are a double voter, mind claiming out loud?

Of course, other factors could have caused this to happen, such as a having votes become halved, or a secret voter. But just in case either of the two of you are a double voter, it would be nice if you could claim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom