• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to double post, but HOW graphic can I be with my fighting/maiming/"fatality"ing?

@smaug85; Until you feel like you've spilled enough blood.

Name:Symon "Sy"

Height/Weight: 4'11/8 stone

Faction: Other

Appearance: Sy has short dark brown hair, pale skin, crystal blue eyes, a blue long sleeved shirt with to black vertical stripes, a green scarf, dark grey shorts and brown sandals.

Personality: Personality: Rather shy and very modest. In fact he's so shy he hardly speaks above a whisper when around strangers, but he is also extremely loyal even to a fault and won't leave a friend behind no matter how much they try to push him away. He is sensitive and very considerate to everyone around him. He's the kind of person who would sit with someone if their sad or lonely or give them a helping hand if their injured, effectively forgetting about his shyness. Sy is very mild mannered and doesn't anger easily, but if you do manage to anger him somehow you may wish you hadn't because when he's angry he finds it hard to think straight and can act rather rash. When motivated, Sy can be quite determined and won't give up no matter how hopeless a situation may seem. Sy dislikes fighting but will if he sees no other option.

Additional Information: Sy dislikes very spicy food.

Aura Ability
Aquatic Aura: Sy is able to control water and also able to create a forcefield like effect around him allowing him to breathe underwater but only for 1 hour.

Equipment & Talents
Sy has self taught himself to use a bo staff for protection.

If you need me to elaborate on anything just let me know.

Last edited:
@serahthecute; @Charles Dunois; @Heliolisk; @smaug85; @Heroic Sociopath; @Ayato;

Well guys, sorry to say this, but I will have to discontinue the game. Busyness on my end, preventing me from accessing my computer, has caused me to stop the game. However, it's also due to the game taking a turn that I: 1) Didn't expect and 2) Can't keep up with. Unfortunately, this was one of those games that I just did not GM correctly due to my insistence on using old techniques that proved ineffective.

So... yeah, sorry about that peeps ^_^; Hope you guys find some solace in new games. Try that there Lilycove Academy RP, I hear that's the shit!

@serahthecute; @Charles Dunois; @Heliolisk; @smaug85; @Heroic Sociopath; @Ayato;

Well guys, sorry to say this, but I will have to discontinue the game. Busyness on my end, preventing me from accessing my computer, has caused me to stop the game. However, it's also due to the game taking a turn that I: 1) Didn't expect and 2) Can't keep up with. Unfortunately, this was one of those games that I just did not GM correctly due to my insistence on using old techniques that proved ineffective.

So... yeah, sorry about that peeps ^_^; Hope you guys find some solace in new games. Try that there Lilycove Academy RP, I hear that's the shit!

Awwww I never even got to post once in the main RP :(

No worries Yun! Things happen.

Hopefully we can RP again sometime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom