• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Batman, there's something I have to tell you...

YO MAMA.
Or more commonly spelled as Yom'ama, a rare Pokemon who is inevitably going to go extinct because it only lives in Pinap Berries that Bird Pokemon and sailors throw into the sea. Therefore, the Aether Foundation is planning to dump the world's supply into the ocean.

Lusamine, is it true that one is only truly despicable when their evilness is endorsed by the will?

:eek:
:eek::eek:
:eek::eek::eek:
Because they're fools, son, and all of that radiation fried their sense of discernment.

Lusamine, why is childbirth so gruelling when all one gets out of it is a damn baby that one has to care for until one is forsaken?

If you want an answer, I suggest you finish your thought!

Lusamine-sama... Why do people feel sleepy when I show them my new watch?

*holds up a pocket watch*

True, my child. Me and your dad have no idea how you happened.

Lusamine, are you for or against consensual, ethical non-monogamy?

Why would I ever think of doing such a thing?

Lusamine... I am not a bug-type.

Well, I think it'll hit everyone who can see any of the mirrors in the hall... so please don't.

Lusamine... I am not always the same.

Kaloo, kalay! Together we can be chameleon-esque!
KAMA KAMA KAMA KAMA KAMA KAMA KAMA KAMA KAMA *five hours later * KAMAMELOEEEEN
I hate that song.

Lusamine, why are nice throats so... nice? (huehuehueh)

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom