• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Beckett to seemingly cease production of Pokémon magazine: Subscribers receive notice

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Beckett to seemingly cease production of Pokémon magazine: Subscribers receive notice of ...

According to subscribers to Beckett Pokémon Unofficial Collector, the company has sent out notices alerting those subscribers that the magazine will be changed to Beckett Game Strategyst. The reason behind this change is most likely a result of the lawsuit between Beckett and TPCi.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Beckett to seemingly cease production of Pokémon magazine: Subscribers receive no

As I said before, I used to subscribe to these guys before I found the Wiki.

It's a bummer that this had to happen to them.

Re: Beckett to seemingly cease production of Pokémon magazine: Subscribers receive no

Oh well, I guess I'll keep my subscription. I got that notice last week.

They were, to put it lightly, taking the piss. It's not as if Nintendo hadn't tried to reach an amicable agreement on numerous occasions.

Expecting a lot of "OMG EVIL LAWYERS!!!!" nonsense anyway though.

I'm not surprised that much at all. I really am not.

I don't expect great things from BGS, though the world is unpredictable these days.

I just don't know why they told us months after it happened.

I'm not surprised that much at all. I really am not.

I don't expect great things from BGS, though the world isunpredictable these days.

i persally think it will do poor, cause the magazine is gonna consist of pkmn, yugioh,bakugan, heroclix, and naruto. and these these other franchises (like yugioh) all had their own magazine that beckett sold.
so jamming them all together ment that they're: low on funds, or really dumb.

i persally think it will do poor, cause the magazine is gonna consist of pkmn, yugioh,bakugan, heroclix, and naruto. and these these other franchises (like yugioh) all had their own magazine that beckett sold.
so jamming them all together ment that they're: low on funds, or really dumb.

Out of all of those, the only one I actually like is PKMN. And I only sent my subscription on July 9 of last year. And the confirmation came really late, about two months later. I hope there's a way to get my money back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom