• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Being accused of hacking a school computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never been caught, but I and a lot of my friends can get around the school's blocked sites, and around the "unchangable background" of the computers. No teacher has ever cared, considering my background is pi.

Now this guy who put an almost naked guy pic on his friend's computer... That was a hilarious moment. The teacher stepped back and asked the guy if he was gay, lol. (In a joking way though)

My school in the states had some blocks, but in junior high they had taken them all down so you could do whatever. In india no one bothers since you cant even keep your phone or ipod in your pocket (we still do) and the only computers are in the labs. They just installed wifi, and for one class they let us bring in laptops in since there weren't enough computers. I managed to get the password by looking at the guy type it in with 1 finger. Now I can use it as much as I want whenever I am free with my iPod. Amazing, right?

Senior year of high school, the internet did not work for about a week so I installed an NES emulator and a Super Mario Bros. 2 ROM for the whole class. My teacher reprimanded me and told me not to do it again or I would get detention.

Another time in another class, I installed Winzip and used it to access MAME though I did not get caught.

I hacked my school computer all the time. I was busy looking up how to catch legendary Pokemon unlike those other babies who only wanted to catch Pidgeys and Ratattas. And there was nothing those teachers could do about it. I'm Gary Oak.

Oh yeah, I forgot this one:

This summer, I went to a math summer school, which only lasted a cuople hours 4 days a week, at the middle school I go to now. In the computer lab, we had to go ont this fun math program. I accidentally logged onto a teacher account (The password was already typed in, he he), and when I logged on, I saw all of the teacher's stuff. Never got caught :naughty:

Where do I start?

A bootdisk of DOS 3.1 which I think I was trying to play ultima with but the teacher flipped

Installed TOR as a bypass to the filter and sorta got caught but all the teachers thanked me for freeing the youtube block.

Bluescreen JPG for some reason set them off.

this week installing CS 3 to replace 4 on our old pieces of crap.

And others of a more nefarious type.

Since I was very well trusted within the school system and frequently worked on their computers, the tech department gave my user account administrative rights so I could do almost anything I wanted to do on the computer. The other students saw me doing 'things' to the computer and said that I hacked the computer so it would 'do what I wanted it to do'.

I used to play emulators through a flash drive. I was always accused of hacking because of that.

The most epic hack I did ever, was when I found the admin password taped to one of the library computers at my old school. Next thing you know, I went into regedit, and reenabled wallpaper changing and theme changing, so I changed to a custom wallpaper from the default Blue-and-windows-classic theme. I then went into msconfig and kept the antivirus from running and blocking games.

I later installed Steam by using "Run As" and got HL1 running. Some kid accused me of hacking after that.

I was accused of hacking once.

For opening Terminal in front of a student teacher.

x_x

The school's network SUCKS, so every time the network crashes, I have to pull it up. She picked up a keyboard and slapped me over the head with it. Then some really strong guys shoulder-rammed her and another guy called the cops for assault. I still have a scar on my head from that (._.')

EDIT: I actually found out passwords for EVERYBODY by asploding* system32 on the host's computer.

*forcefully opening it up

Last edited:
I wast the one hacking, but someone at our high school apparantyl implanted a trial of Halo: Combat Evolved into the student drive. No matter where they delete it from, its still SOMEWHERE on the student drive. I always play it in the library druing my lunch..since you can fight the people sitting on computers next to you VIA Lan.

Oh, and on one computer, someone modded the game, I mostly use that computer now :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom