• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Berry Farming Electric Slide~!

Luna Tiger

Cheers to the Freeze
Reaction score
Okayokay, who knew that when you were watering berries...that you could hit the left/right directional button to water MULTIPLE berry plants. Because nobody sure told me. X\ Here I am, watering them all one at a time, when I could have been saving practically a minute (better used for training) by walking to the left.

I feel so betrayed. *drama*

Okayokay, who knew that when you were watering berries...that you could hit the left/right directional button to water MULTIPLE berry plants. Because nobody sure told me. X\ Here I am, watering them all one at a time, when I could have been saving practically a minute (better used for training) by walking to the left.

I feel so betrayed. *drama*
You can DO that? :eek:

*joins the drama*

I knew it for a while too. I guess that some people are just slow. :p

How can you be slow to figure something like that out? It practically takes an ACCIDENT to find out (or a forum surf, but this is the only forum I frequent for the DP stuff because it lacks a gajillion thread of crapola [SPPf and GFAQS]). I found out by accident, and I keep finding out all these little quirks on my own. <.< They're as much gleeful discoveries as they are frustrating ones.

here's another one for you. :p did you know that when you're scrolling through your bag of items (and your pokedex) you can run your stylus over the pokeball on the touch screen to make it scroll on its own? you can even run it over the ball fast to make it scroll really fast!

I felt like friggin Einstein when I figured that one out some 150 hours of gameplay into my japanese game. xD

I caught onto this pretty early on, though not right away. I just came across it when watering the old fashioned way.

here's another one for you. :p did you know that when you're scrolling through your bag of items (and your pokedex) you can run your stylus over the pokeball on the touch screen to make it scroll on its own? you can even run it over the ball fast to make it scroll really fast!

I felt like friggin Einstein when I figured that one out some 150 hours of gameplay into my japanese game. xD

I knew that (that backpack and a lack of a PC storage option is a whole 'nother bucket of rotten tomatos and I bet they did it to nearly force you to use the stylus action; hate that so much), but ya, see? Same thing.

Discovered it the first time I planted berries. Almost makes up for the Berry Master having such a small farm

Yah, I figured that out one day when my brother kicked me. I put my DS down, then came back to find my character on the whole opposite side of my berry patch. My sister had been messing with my DS after I left.

Here's one for you! When you're in "Move Pokemon" mode in BeBe's PC, you can press Y to move Pokemon more quickly -- you all should know this. However, after hitting Y, if you hold down the A button, you can select whole rows of Pokemon and move them all at once! Very helpful!

Okay that LAST one I didn't know. Damn, that saves me time when making space in my Water box fo rill.

Ah damn. I would have killed to know that a few days ago when I finally decided to organize my boxes by type. Seriously, damn. I'm gonna go cry now, because that's hours of my life I could have saved.

Here's one for you! When you're in "Move Pokemon" mode in BeBe's PC, you can press Y to move Pokemon more quickly -- you all should know this. However, after hitting Y, if you hold down the A button, you can select whole rows of Pokemon and move them all at once! Very helpful!

*uses Y* The cursor changed color. *fiddles* ....where's the difference? It doesn't do anything "faster".

*Y+holds A* 8D AWESOME. ..... *forgets about it soon after* But Y alone doesn't seem to be any different than the default white hand.

*uses Y* The cursor changed color. *fiddles* ....where's the difference? It doesn't do anything "faster".

*Y+holds A* 8D AWESOME. ..... *forgets about it soon after* But Y alone doesn't seem to be any different than the default white hand.

yeah but you can move pokemon faster.. i use it everytime I'm on there that way i don't have to double click any Pokemon and save time..

Your my idol now... *Bows*

The yellow hand *is* different, Luna. It allows you to instantly pick up the Pokemon instead of selecting the option from the menu.

And it doesn't just allow for the selection of whole rows when you press Y then hold A, you can select as much as an entire box worth to move if you want by using the left/right AND up/down buttons. This works in R/S/E/FR/LG as well, with Select instead of Y I think.

The yellow hand *is* different, Luna. It allows you to instantly pick up the Pokemon instead of selecting the option from the menu.
Now if that had been the explanation, I would have gone, "...oh duh." Observant and quick on the uptake, I am unfortunately not. However, I finally did pick up on the no-double-clicky option...but I like the double click more. ^^; I'm far more used to it.

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom