• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Black Butler Mafia [13p] - Game End (12/07/2019)

To be fair, it did look really bad when you saved your Miller claim for after I wasted my sole successful check on you.

That changes balance though. That’s why I find it disturbing that he waited so long. And I bet you’ll get roleblocked tonight so you won’t get a check through on RM.

You’re probably right. As long as Ex’s Poisoning isn’t an issue for the last Mafioso, in which case they’d have to kill me to ensure I don’t have anything damning on them.

You’re probably right. As long as Ex’s Poisoning isn’t an issue for the last Mafioso, in which case they’d have to kill me to ensure I don’t have anything damning on them.
Which means Ritch will see something tonight if he picks the right target. @RMitch, can you target Midorikawa tonight?

Btw, @MegaPod, you said that if Officer flipped scum you'd see Midori as his scumbuddy, but you never elaborated. What was that about?

That was due to seeing how Mido didn’t help vote him off and how she somehow knew his JOAT fakeclaim only included three role actions when I’ve seen four used frequently here, as if they had previously established his fakeclaim together. Mido’s own claim and the suspicion surrounding Cyber Wolf made me set that theory aside, but I’m still considering the possibility Mido is indeed our last scum.

That was due to seeing how Mido didn’t help vote him off and how she somehow knew his JOAT fakeclaim only included three role actions when I’ve seen four used frequently here, as if they had previously established his fakeclaim together. Mido’s own claim and the suspicion surrounding Cyber Wolf made me set that theory aside, but I’m still considering the possibility Mido is indeed our last scum.
MegaPod I’ve been playing since 2012. That’s nine years. I’ve been inactive more recently. Haven’t been on in months. Things that heave become common since then and during my inactive periods are new to me.

If anything I think light should poison RM and then let us lynch him. If he’s town. He shouldn’t be afraid of that. I’ve proved my role through RM and explained already how regardless of his alignment he proved I wasn’t lying.

I thought Light was looking town but the fact that he hid this supposed poisoner role until now when using it will give him the win if he’s mafia.

But @MegaPod check RM.

@RMitch Track me.

Let’s see what happens.

If anything I think light should poison RM and then let us lynch him. If he’s town. He shouldn’t be afraid of that.
Of course I would, that's literally the only scenario you can win if you're scum. :lapras:
Why would you be against me poisoning you? If Ritch is really the last mafioso as you thought then that shouldn't make a difference, right?

If I really were mafia I'd just keep quiet and lynch RMitch, smh. There's no reason for me to out my Poisoner if I'm scum.

Oh, you're mocking what I said? rofl
You said it yourself, our next lynch would be RMitch.
If I were the last mafioso I'd just let that happen, don't you agree?

Oh, you're mocking what I said? rofl
You said it yourself, our next lynch would be RMitch.
If I were the last mafioso I'd just let that happen, don't you agree?
I’ve used that argument so many times. Won the walking dead mafia with it after killing everyone. “Why would I kill my teammates.” Stuff like that is WIFOM.

Either way we’ll know come next day phase.

Actually, @Midorikawa. I think I'll go along with your plan.
I'll poison RMitch tonight, and you try to lynch me during the next day. How does that sound?

A mafioso with Ninja and Roleblocker shots could also explain what why there was no roleblocking nor tracker results N2.

Actually, Officer's fake claim threw me off. It's perfectly plausible that RMitch was just roleblocked. No ninja modifiers or anyshit. Hmm.

Actually, @Midorikawa. I think I'll go along with your plan.
I'll poison RMitch tonight, and you try to lynch me during the next day. How does that sound?

Actually, Officer's fake claim threw me off. It's perfectly plausible that RMitch was just roleblocked. No ninja modifiers or anyshit. Hmm.
Why roleblocker RM and leave the cop open to get a check? Especially with RM so inactive.

Why roleblocker RM and leave the cop open to get a check? Especially with RM so inactive.

That's
actually a great point

there is the chance RMitch just didn't use the Roleblock because he was inactive, and learned about your commuting role because Officer's rolecop on you failed or something :lapras:

if you were town, mafia would've wanted to know your role

this sounds a lot more plausible than mafia taking risks for nothing indeed

EDIT: grammar

Last edited:
That's
actually a great point

there is the chance RMitch just didn't use the Roleblock because he was inactive, and learned about your commuting role because Officer's rolecop on you failed or something :lapras:

if you were town, mafia would've wanted to know your role

this sounds a lot more plausible than mafia taking risks for nothing indeed

EDIT: grammar
Which still proves I didn’t lie.

I can’t wait to see the mafia chat.

Ok, so, the Poisoner thing was a lie. Sorry about that, lol. I was expecting to get some reaction from either you or RMitch's.

Well, and I did. At first I thought that your reaction pointed to you being scum, but after thinking more it actually shows the opposite. If they had rolecopped me as I thought it would make no sense for you to feel threatened.

The fact RMitch's inactivity might've caused the cop to get a free check explains so much too. You convinced me you're innocent here. :confused:

I can’t wait to see the mafia chat.
Same

Oh wow... There is so much level of lies... Where's the truth? :confused: :nosebleed: I was so happy about the poison thing, sorry Mido lol. And yes, I can't wait to see the Mafia Chat too.
You should check out the quote book. There might be some old mafia chats there if you’re interested in that kind f stuff. Well parts of chats. It’s a bunch of great moments from over the years of mafia. Just avoid reading the superhero bonanza 3 quote till after this game if you don’t want to be plagued by extreme paranoia.

Day Five - 10/07/2019

Hyper Majority is now in effect! Once the majority is reached the game will enter Twilight until I update the phase. Three votes are required for majority to activate.

Day Five

Snake had decided to go back to save Tanaka in the little time they had left, but as he ran back inside the ship shuddered and sank even quicker, debris blocked the door behind him and Ciel knew he was done for. He hopped in one of the last remaining life boats with what few people were left still on board and they lowered themselves into the water.

ExLight has died!
They were Snake, the Miller!

Dear ExLight,

You are Snake.

DJedVut5CDnfkH66M97yH7E02JuNPokwkto5k5pbHhOK1Aha8ylVf_O7Msk7X6mJosNOZW4MRbaf3abqiXrPODGAeZuSWelYp2j2_MygZ_2tWI92JmlPJ1uq5-qsLIiu3wGcpLqvpIA

“We look different from everyone else, so if we're together, Smile and Black will become laughing-stocks as well—says Donne."

Said to be half-snake, half-human, Snake has been in the circus since he was a child. A snake charmer, he is able to speak to snakes and can understand what they say, he never speaks as himself and will always be relaying a message from one of his snakes. Snake has at least nine different snakes, varying in species and size. The circus he was a part of, Noah’s Arc Circus came to London the senior members of the circus all left one day and didn’t return. He came to the conclusion Ciel Phantomhive had something to do with it and attempts to kill him, during the attempt Ciel earns his trust by telling him that he’s looking for the missing members and Snake should join his manor to help find them, which Snake agrees to, becoming his footman. Unknown to Snake, the senior members of the circus all left to attack the Phantomhive manor and died in the process.

mlYdDlolwzxtb2v7U90n5aSBAkYwqr5jMX3EjrfRWffdFOpVvX1edzxKQ2wZGfE7RormACwYYs_Bexhl7gVnknLN8MCdV1N_XfoBp6fPYL5GpFgSGclT6vfDDCSNmSrweFKf1uTG1y8

Because you are ultimately a good person but are prejudiced for your appearance, you are a Miller and will show up as Mafia on any Cop checks.

You are Town and win when all threats to you have been wiped out.

Day Five has begun, the midday vote count will be at 10pm Australian Eastern Standard Time on the 11th of July in 24 hours
The final vote count will be at 10pm AEST on the 12th of July in 48 hours, unless majority is reached.

You may now vote for each other.

Back
Top Bottom