• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Bravely Default Mafia - NIGHT 4 - ENDGAME MAFIA WIN 02/12/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Bravely Default Mafia - Day 1 - Dying Fairy 21/11/2014

I'm just saying how I don't blame CrackFox for being serious on a joke vote. And if I was mafia, why would I be stupid enough to defend another player right out of the gate whether that player is mafia or not. I know it attracts attention to me so why would I want attention if I was mafia.

WIFOM is a poor argument on Day One. If you were Mafia, why not draw attention to yourself on Day One to argue your exact point? It's a silly debate. What concerns me more than anything else is your accusations, without action.

EDIT: Pikachu beat me to it. I agree with her point.

That's a fallacy, and a common one at that. Something happening often in a short period of time doesn't make it less likely.

And CF why the immediate jump on an obvious joke vote? You seem pretty serious, correct me if I'm wrong.

He made it clear it wasn't a joke vote, that's why I retaliated. I'm not cool with someone trying to get me lynched in all seriousness this early in the game.

Also @The_Pikachu; you think i'm mafia along with Knox? A player who has only questioned my motives so far?

I don't think Bob is defending me either. He just notices the flaws in some people's logic.

How do you have scumreads based on one vote?

And FTR! is fine imo. He's not wrong, CF's vote was weird, but votes aren't permanent. A second vote isn't a wagon.

Edit: CF how did that sound serious? First day first on the list is definitely actual evidence and that's definitely a serious vote.

Agree with you on Bob though.

Why do you feel like I'm mafia? And why are you leaning towards mafia with CrackFox and @Knox;

Your defense of CrackFox seemed too sudden. WAY too sudden and you sound like you're trying to defend CF the best you can. Also, you jumped on FTR and didn't vote FTR? Scum to my ears.

I was going to vote him but I figured you guys would jump on me for voting him rather than not voting him (since I often made it clear that I don't vote on day 1) I honestly defended CrackFox because I see no problem with her taking a joke vote seriously. Vote: Flying Types Rule!

That's a fallacy, and a common one at that. Something happening often in a short period of time doesn't make it less likely.

And CF why the immediate jump on an obvious joke vote? You seem pretty serious, correct me if I'm wrong.

He made it clear it wasn't a joke vote, that's why I retaliated. I'm not cool with someone trying to get me lynched in all seriousness this early in the game.

Also @The_Pikachu; you think i'm mafia along with Knox? A player who has only questioned my motives so far?

I don't think Bob is defending me either. He just notices the flaws in some people's logic.

I felt like Kyriaki meant to use the vote to joke and spark conversation.

Also, before I make too many assumptions, @Kyriaki; Can you confirm whether or not you were serious or joking when you voted CF??

My vote was not 'weird' Kyriaki said that his vote on me wasn't a joke therefore he's willing to have me die. I don't take that personally but I want to live and anyone who is so nonchalant about my death and my place in this game I consider a threat. I don't even see it as petty, I just see it as someone who is dangerously lynch happy.

The fact that he specifically pointed out that it wasn't a joke vote said everything.

Why do you feel like I'm mafia? And why are you leaning towards mafia with CrackFox and @Knox;

Your defense of CrackFox seemed too sudden. WAY too sudden and you sound like you're trying to defend CF the best you can. Also, you jumped on FTR and didn't vote FTR? Scum to my ears.

I was going to vote him but I figured you guys would jump on me for voting him rather than not voting him (since I often made it clear that I don't vote on day 1) I honestly defended CrackFox because I see no problem with her taking a joke vote seriously. Vote: Flying Types Rule!

This is a perfect example of taking a joke vote too seriously.

Unvote:CrackFox, FoS: Bob Saget

Vote:Beck
Beck was fourth post on the fourth page.
This is not a joke.

^It's pretty clear this isn't serious. There's no reason anyone would reasonably interpret Kyriaki's post that seriously.

Once again scummy. Self-contradictory because you just voted on day one, which according to you you didn't do and according to you you would get lynched because of it.

My vote was not 'weird' Kyriaki said that his vote on me wasn't a joke therefore he's willing to have me die. I don't take that personally but I want to live and anyone who is so nonchalant about my death and my place in this game I consider a threat. I don't even see it as petty, I just see it as someone who is dangerously lynch happy.

The fact that he specifically pointed out that it wasn't a joke vote said everything.

I would think you would know better, but when I've played with Kyriaki, I've noticed that he's serious joked a LOT. But then again, I may be wrong, so I'm not going to make anymore accusations until Kyriaki responds.

@Flying Types Rule!; Who is OMGUSing now? You just did exactly what I did. Bob voted you and you instantly voted him. Don't you find that hypocritcal since you thought it was odd when I did that?

@Knox; Did you read his posts. He actually wrote 'this is not a joke vote' maybe that was the joke, I don't know. I interpreted the post as him being serious and until he says it's not i'll keep thinking that.

I'm just pointing out no one would ever do that. Ever. If that is a legitimate reason you are voting for someone it's not turning out well for you. And it doesn't matter I left out the word vote, the meaning was clear.

Those exact words have been spoken by Bob before. This is, from what I've gathered, his response to feeling pressured. The jump on him for defending CF was unreasonable imo.

I'm just pointing out no one would ever do that. Ever. If that is a legitimate reason you are voting for someone it's not turning out well for you. And it doesn't matter I left out the word vote, the meaning was clear.

Those exact words have been spoken by Bob before. This is, from what I've gathered, his response to feeling pressured. The jump on him for defending CF was unreasonable imo.

You're implying we have legitimate reasons on D1 anyway. Like that's ever happened.

I'm not adamant on lynching Kyriaki. I don't particularly care since until he gets here to defend himself he's as guilty as the rest of us could be. I reacted to a vote on me that I considered not a joke because he used those words. Your interpretation of his intentions mean little to me because you're speculating, unless you are actually sticking up for him because you're scumbuddies and you know exactly what his intentions are, if you're not then you can't speak for him.

I'm not gonna say don't vote for Bob because I know nothing about his part in this game. For what it's worth I don't think he really means to specifically stick up for me, I think he was just arguing with the logic that reacting to a 'joke' vote makes you suspicious.

Also, in Sport Anime Mafia, as I said before I took a joke vote seriously on day 1 and that caused suspicions, however when I died later in the game it was revealed that I was town. So let's not jump to conclusions and vote Crack Fox just because she took a joke vote seriously because that very same thing that happened in sports anime mafia could happen here on how a townie took a joke vote seriously and was looked on as suspicious because of it.

I don't mean to fixate on this because it's not a big deal to me like it seems to be for others but did you miss the part where he actually said 'this is not a joke vote'?

But the rest of the post spoke differently.

There was only like two other sentences. I didn't interpret him as joking but fair enough, since everyone seems to agree it was i'll assume i'm wrong and for now.

Unvote: Kyriaki

Vote: Flying Types Rule!

Voting me for voting someone who voted me is as lame an excuse as any. Looked like he just wanted a bandwagon. He also did exactly the same thing just now with Bob. As soon as Bob votes him he switches his attention to Bob.

@Kyriaki; Can you confirm whether or not you were serious or joking when you voted CF??
The vote itself was a joke vote. I added "And this is not a joke vote." because otherwise my post won't be taken seriously.

Unvote: CrackFox
Discussions made. I am satisfied with the results. Also, Voting =/= Lynching.

So, my thoughts:
Why the big argument over kyriaki's vote? He votes people to start conversations. That's always been his tactic. As for others, FTR is my biggest scumread at the moment. Second is either Bob or Knox. My reads will probably change later, though. It is only day 1.
Keeping my vote on FTR for now.

So, my thoughts:
Why the big argument over kyriaki's vote? He votes people to start conversations. That's always been his tactic. As for others, FTR is my biggest scumread at the moment. Second is either Bob or Knox. My reads will probably change later, though. It is only day 1.
Keeping my vote on FTR for now.

And feel free to tell us why you think I'm scummy? There has only been 2 games out of the ~10 games I've played here where I wasn't lynched for being "scummy". In only 2 of those 8 games where I was lynched, I was mafia.

@Flying Types Rule!; Who is OMGUSing now? You just did exactly what I did. Bob voted you and you instantly voted him. Don't you find that hypocritcal since you thought it was odd when I did that?

Tell me where I voted Bob. I merely just FoSed him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom