• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Breeding Leftover Giveaways: Lots of Pokemon, help me get rid of them

I'd be interested in Togepi number 2 and Skarmory number 3. I can breed a HA mamoswine and a Tentacool with rapid spin for you.

Okay I'll put those aside for you. I'll be on at my usual time. If you can't be on at that time then pm me on a time we can do the trade.

I'd be interested in Togepi number 2 and Skarmory number 3. I can breed a HA mamoswine and a Tentacool with rapid spin for you.

Okay I'll put those aside for you. I'll be on at my usual time. If you can't be on at that time then pm me on a time we can do the trade.

I can trade now if you would like.

All right I'm getting ready. It turns out that I've got a female togepi with the spread you requested. Would you like that one instead?

All right I'm getting ready. It turns out that I've got a female togepi with the spread you requested. Would you like that one instead?

That would be fantastic.

That would be fantastic.

Okay, online in 3,2,1, go

That would be fantastic.

Thanks a ton.

That would be fantastic.

Thanks a ton.

No problem, come again if you need something here.

1. m: ?/31/31/31/31/31 X3

I'd love this Chimchar. I can trade a Poliwag, Eevee, Skrelp, or Charmander with 3-6 perfect IVs.

Can I have any of the Skarmory, preferably one with already max IV in Defenses.
Okay that's a 1,2 or 4. Do you want a female? If that's the case then Ill set you up with a 4.

I'm gonna need a FC from you, it's really helpful for boards like this if you put it in your signature.

I'd love this Chimchar. I can trade a Poliwag, Eevee, Skrelp, or Charmander with 3-6 perfect IVs.

I have lots of Eevees as you can tell and I'm also done with Charmanders. I would like a good Skrelp though, with poison point and ivs that resemble 31/?/31/31/31/31 if you have one. I see you have 2 3DS FCs, is there any particular one you would like me to use?

Sorry I wasn't around earlier I didn't see any new trades posted earlier so I thought no one was coming today. I will keep my eyes peeled for you two tomorrow though.

Sorry, forgot about the Eevee thing. All of my Charmander are Jolly with Dragon Rush, does that change your mind? :p (Bred it like that 'cause I wanted to try out Mega Charizard X with Hone Claws and Dragon Rush.)

4. f: 31/31/31/?/?/31 X2

I'd love this Skarmory too. I can trade you a Jolly Gible with 3-4 perfect IVs for it. It'll know Outrage and Double-Edge.

As for the Skrelp, here are the 5IV ones I have available, all L1:
Rash, Poison Point, F, 31/31/31/31/31/x
Careful, Poison Point, M, x/31/31/31/31/31
Lonely, Poison Touch, F, 31/x/31/31/31/31
Quirky, Poison Touch, F, 31/x/31/31/31/31

Sorry, forgot about the Eevee thing. All of my Charmander are Jolly with Dragon Rush, does that change your mind? :p (Bred it like that 'cause I wanted to try out Mega Charizard X with Hone Claws and Dragon Rush.)

4. f: 31/31/31/?/?/31 X2

I'd love this Skarmory too. I can trade you a Jolly Gible with 3-4 perfect IVs for it. It'll know Outrage and Double-Edge.

As for the Skrelp, here are the 5IV ones I have available, all L1:
Rash, Poison Point, F, 31/31/31/31/31/x
Careful, Poison Point, M, x/31/31/31/31/31
Lonely, Poison Touch, F, 31/x/31/31/31/31
Quirky, Poison Touch, F, 31/x/31/31/31/31

I'm not interested in charmanders. I have a 5 iv adamant Charizard with more egg moves that I'm using and can breed more of. You can have the Skarmory for free since its a 4 IV pokemon. As for the Skrelp I'll take the Rash female with poison point.

I'll be here tonight on the usual time and I'm gonna keep my eyes peeled for the two of you.

Thanks! I'll try to find you something decent to trade for it though. So look before you release. ;)

Thanks! I'll try to find you something decent to trade for it though. So look before you release. ;)

I see you're on right now. We can do the trade if you like.

I used your first 3ds FC.

EDIT: Okay I used your second one.

Last edited:
Okay that's a 1,2 or 4. Do you want a female? If that's the case then Ill set you up with a 4.

I'm gonna need a FC from you, it's really helpful for boards like this if you put it in your signature.

I have lots of Eevees as you can tell and I'm also done with Charmanders. I would like a good Skrelp though, with poison point and ivs that resemble 31/?/31/31/31/31 if you have one. I see you have 2 3DS FCs, is there any particular one you would like me to use?

Sorry I wasn't around earlier I didn't see any new trades posted earlier so I thought no one was coming today. I will keep my eyes peeled for you two tomorrow though.

I'll take 2 then.
3625-9537-4041

I'll take 2 then.
3625-9537-4041

All right a 2 it is. Get yourself ready I'll only take a minute. Let me know when you're ready

Last edited:

I'll take 2 then.
3625-9537-4041

All right a 2 it is. Get yourself ready I'll only take a minute. Let me know when you're ready

Ready

I'll take 2 then.
3625-9537-4041

Ready

I'm ready but I don't think you registered me in your 3DS yet.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom